Eizo FlexScan SX2262W Wide Screen LCD Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide Color Gamut: The monitor reproduces 95% of Adobe RGB color space so it can display most colors in a digital photo taken in Adobe RGB mode. It also has an sRGB mode to accurately reproduce colors in this narrower but commonly used color space, such as those seen on web pages taken in sRGB mode
- High Resolution Screen: The FlexScan SX2262W features a 1920 x 1200 native resolution. Compared to the 1680 x 1050 native resolution of most 22" monitors, this is approximately 30% more information in the same amount of screen space
- Three Inputs Including DisplayPort: Connect with up to three PCs via the monitor's dual DVI-I inputs which accept digital and analog signals and the DisplayPort (digital) input terminals. DisplayPort is next-generation connectivity that transmits both video and audio signals
- 10-bit Simultaneous Display: The monitor can display 10-bit color from a 16-bit look-up table via its DisplayPort input. This is more than 1 billion colors shown simultaneously which is 64 times greater than the 16.7 million colors of 8-bit display
- Brightness and Color Uniformity with DUE: Fluctuations in brightness and chroma on different parts of the screen are characteristic of LCD panels. Generally, the larger the screen, the more noticeable these uniformity errors become
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adjustable Display Angle - 1920 x 1200 - 16.7 Million Colors - 280 Nit - 1,000:1 - DVI - VGA - USB - Black - RoHS, WEEE, TCO '03
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instruction manual, which is quite long, comes on a disk. The instructions are detailed enough that one must print them out to use them properly. I would have appreciated a printed manual, but it seems nobody does this any more.
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.