Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 3,264 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,639 reviews
on August 9, 2011
Just got the Ekobrew today and tried it out. I have been a Solofill fan since they came out but the Ekobrew design seems to beat the Solofill. First off, the flat bottom makes it easy to fill. I usually run two cycles for a larger cup of coffee. With the Ekobrew the lid stays shut and doesn't leak water at the top. I was surprised how easily the grounds came out and just a quick rinse and it was ready to go again. Seems to be the best choice around for avoiding the high cost of K cups.
0Comment| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2012
I got this device to see if I could keep the cost of my kcup consumption down. I really wanted it to work great for coffee, and if you are someone who likes a weaker cup (many people don't need a fork to stand up in it) then it will probably work out just fine for you. The seal is reliable and if you get just the right grind going then it produces a drinkable cup of Joe for a much lower price.

Unfortunately, I need a very strong brew. I am hooked on Dark Magic kcups and don't see how to go back from that at this point! :)

However, I also drink tea. This is where the ekobrew easily saves cash. I just put 2 Tetley British Blend or 2 Typhoo tea bags into the ekobrew and proceed as normal. Makes an excellent cup. If you need it stronger then immediately toss the teabags from the ekobrew into the tea for a minute or two at the end. You could even do that with one tea bag and end up with a drinkable cup of tea. However for convenience, just use the 2 teabags and get on with your busy life. No need to buy tea in kcups, and no need to remove the tea from the bags or anything, just stuff them both into the ekobrew and seal it. Takes 2 seconds.

Enjoy. Ekobrew is the best of the reusables out there, and a good company to boot.
on August 13, 2011
This one is well thought out - perfect in every way! I threw my old "My K-cup" out in the trash. Did you know that some of the new Keurig brewers, such as the B-40, were redesigned a little? Yes, and the new brewers don't allow the My K-Cups from Keurig to fit properly. I called Keurig on this - and their customer service team says "some of the brewers were redesigned with slight changes that don't allow the My K-Cups to fit. You have to move a small gasket down each time you switch between your K-Cups and your My K-Cup. We don't have a new My K-Cup that works - so you need to just use this "work around" for the time being." Now with my Eco-Brew - problems solved! That's because it's the exact same size as the K-Cups! No more changing the adapter in and out. It works better too! Coffee is stronger! No more "hole down the middle" with weak coffee and wasted grounds that were never used. Whoever designed this was a genius..... and too bad for Keurig they didn't think of it!
55 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
This is a great option to have as a Keurig user who still has loose ground coffee to use. You simply fill the pod with your loose coffee, and then use the pod just like you would a K-Cup. There is more clean-up when you're finished - you have to dump the grounds and rise out the pod - but if you want to be able to use ground coffee with your Keurig, this is a nifty device to have around.
on March 8, 2012
I tried the Keurig own cup before and it works very well. When I found about that one at a discounted price ($9) i wanted to try it and compare. This one works perfectly too. It holds less coffee that the keurig but it's not a problem as long as you don't add sugar in the cup too. The main advantage compared to the keurig one is that you don't have to remove the cup holder from the machine, so it's used exactly like the disposable cup. And its easier to clean since you have one piece instead of two. It's all good.
on July 16, 2015
I love my Keurig, but Kcups can get expensive. The Ekobrew Refillable K-cup makes it easy to use my own affordable coffee grounds to make convenient cups of coffee in my Keurig. I've used the same cup for 2 years, and it still works great. It's dishwasher safe, and simple to use. I bought Keurigs for gifts and everyone got an Ekobrew as well. I highly recommend this cup!
on August 11, 2011
WOW - we got our keurig as a gift and with the gift was a big box of the k-cups with all the eh, average tasting coffees...but once those ran out we would never be the people to spend that much money on coffee every month. so we have been using the solofil for about 8 months. we hated it and because of it, hated the keurig. the coffee we buy (the strongest roast from starbucks) was always watery and the solofil would leak all the time and it was such a pain to clean. but we put up with it. ENTER the ekobrew! omg this thing is amazing. i don't know what makes it so much different and i don't care -i just care that we get an amazing cup of coffee from our machine now! SUCH a difference. we used to use the solofil twice for one cup of coffee - we would make two of the smallest cups to make it as strong as possible. not anymore!! highly recommend! buying 2 more!
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2016
Cheap price for k cups. They did not fit my keurigg well though. I use them as of today, but the k cups themselves are too big for my brewer. I have an 18-cup keurigg. As a result, the coffee shoots everywhere as it is dispensing.
on January 10, 2013
I love my coffee fresh. Being a busy mom of 4, time and money are in short supply. The Eco cup is perfect. Easy to use, clean and store. I can use my favorite beans without the crazy cost of the K-cups. You may need to adjust the grind of your coffee to find the perfect cup. I will definitely be buying a few more to have on hand. Thank you Eco cup for making my budget stretch!
on February 12, 2015
This was NOT a 2.0 EkoBrew, It was a 1.0. I did not pay for this and feel as if Duddy's is cheating. I contacted Ekobrew directly and not only did they respond in seconds, they are mailing me the correct one free of charge. Save the hassle go through Ekobrew if you want a product to be as described and able to work.