Ekobrew Refillable K-cup Starter Kit for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K300, K400, K500 Series of Machines and most Keurig 1.0 Single Serve Brewing Machines. Not compatible with B/K 30, 130, 150, 145, 155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5, Vue or Hamilton Beach Single serve machines.
- Because both the ekobrew and the 2.0 compatible ink are made in the USA, there is never any reason to be concerned about potential lead based materials being used, as there is in some offshore products.
- Can be used with Ekobrew optional paper filters(optional). Having largest brew chamber means the Ekobrew holds the most coffee, and allows the user to customize the brew strength to their own personal taste
- Made from 100% BPA and Lead Free material.
- Includes Ekobrew Refillable K-cup, 100 count paper filters, and 96 Freedom Stickers(for your old k-cups).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
A friend told us about this and I bought this as well as a single 'green-for-decaf' cup for myself....best thing I've gotten for this coffee maker!
Folks if you don't have one---by all means buy it! I love, Love, LOVE mine!
Strong coffee recipie:
1 fully packed Ekobrew filter with your favorite coffee
1 full tank of water in your Keurig
Once brewed, empty the Ekobrew filter, refill with your favorite coffee, pack it in tight
Half tank of water in your Keurig
Result - one entire cup of strong and tasty coffee.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works great love the cup and scoop. One tip, do not put a filter in the eco brew filter it doesn't the get the same strong taste as when you don't. Read morePublished on July 1, 2014 by lexi
I cannot seem to make a good cup of hot chocolate with this. Granted, the first time I tried it I filled the cup all the way to the fill line. Read morePublished on April 5, 2014 by Joshua Johnson
I am now a convert. Love the K. Use at home and work all the time now. The little scoop is perfect.Published on January 30, 2014 by Eleanor
Received this and the spoon and cup broke within a week. Company said they would replace but never did, wouldn't buy the gift pack but would buy just the ekobrew.Published on December 10, 2013 by Jeffmguida
I use it for coffee on the go.
Thermos. Less bulky, no pouring.
You have only l cup of coffee. If you need more make other arrangements.
No spills. Read more
The mug is a good size for Keurig brewers. The green "sleeve" is made of silicon so it's got a nice grip and doesn't come off. Read morePublished on August 19, 2013 by Jason Scrimpsher