|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $22.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 82% Polyamide/18% Elastane
- Hand wash only, Flat dry. For best results, rinse and line dry immediately after use
- Stylish by land and sea, this sophisticated one-piece Monokinis Swimsuit shines with curve-loving ruching front
- Vintage Inspired Swimsuit Allover shirring visually slims and conceals,Slims and smoothes tummy and hips
- Monokini Swimwear Feature: Light contoured padding; Adjustable straps; Pulls on; no closure
- One Piece Pin Up Swimsuit Has Classic coverage: Full back, shows curves, not skin. *FOR CORRECT FIT PLEASE USE THE SIZE CHART PROVIDED IN THE PHOTO ON THE LEFT
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ekouaer Womens Elegant Inspired Vintage One Piece Pin Up Monokinis Swimsuit
The sweetest shape on the beach, with advanced control technology, Light contoured padding and allover shirring that skims every curve.
~Light contoured padding for support and shaping
~Slims and smoothes tummy and hips
~In smooth matte fabric
~Fabric fits snug and tight for shaping
~Allover shirring visually slims and conceals
~Pulls on; no closure
~Classic coverage: Full back, shows curves, not skin
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EC27W5M
- Item model number: AM000517
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this product for a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.
I would recommend the X-small if your less chesty & small because I didn't have enough to fill up the top and the suit was a bit loose. Ultimately, I am sending it back because the bum area is not lined and too see- through in the white color especially against brown skin. ( I am wearing underwear in the photo due to the shearness).
BUT.... on our 2nd trip to the pool, as I was changing, one of the straps broke. I was shocked. The straps aren't thin per say, but right where the seam was to connect the strap, it just completely busted... the suit had only been handwashed twice and air dried and I wasn't being aggressive with it while changing. Hoping this was just a fluke and that once I mend it I won't have issues in the future, but it was definitely disappointing. I've since ordered a 2nd one, same style just different color, hoping for no issues with the 2nd suit.
I'm a size 12-14 in swimsuits and purchased the XL. The swimsuit arrived quick and the fit is spot on. I'm 5'3, 160 lbs, 38DD and this suit looks flattering on. Which is difficult to find for my build. I haven't worn the swimsuit in the water yet, so I hope it holds up. I'm taking one star off, because the back portion of my suit is faded looking in color than the front part. I'm worried over time with use, it will get even lighter.