|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Low cut convertible multiway strapless bras with contour underwire lightly padded cups.
- Supportive, stay-put silicone lining along edges prevent slipping.
- Detachable straps converts 6 ways:regular, strapless, cross over back, halter, halter low back and regular low back.
- Adjustable hook and eye closure;Side boning for extra support,D,DD,DDD cup has optional band extender .
- Great for strapless or backless dress and top.Available in black and beige with size:32-38 B,C,D,DD,DDD
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ekouaer Women's Strapless Push Up Convertible Underwire Lightly Lined T Shirt Bra 32B-42DDD
Low cut convertible multiway strapless bras with contour underwire lightly padded cups.
Supportive, stay-put silicone lining along edges prevent slipping.
Detachable straps converts 4 ways:regular, strapless, cross over back, halter.
Adjustable hook and eye closure;Side boning for extra support,D,DD,DDD cup has optional band extender .
Great for strapless or backless dress and top.Available in black and beige with size:32-42 B,C,D,DD,DDD.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZYYIM8Y
- Item model number: EK001203
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Comfort: I work 12 hour shifts, 4 days in a row. I put it through the strenuous work rotation test and it passed. I never had any irritation on my shoulders or discomfort around the band area. I actually have been reaching for this more than my VS black bra.
• Cups: I've had 2 children, meaning the girls don’t sit where they did before kids. This bra keeps the girls up where they belong and with comfort. They also stay where the belong when I bend over.
• Adjustments: This is where the bra really shines in my book. My multi way VS bra is so dang hard to get the strap adjusted to a different style. I bought one of their bras (the bombshell I think) because I needed it for either a halter or cross back outfit. I seriously almost threw the thing because I couldn’t get the strap out or figure out where to put it to change the style (there aren’t clips in the back, they are hidden in the seam). Anyway, this bra is so much easier to change from a regular, to a halter, to a cross back. I’m posting pictures of the options. It only took me about 5 minutes to adjust it to the different settings and take the pictures. It was easy compared to my VS one. The cross back can be set with the back straps wider apart or closer apart, in my picture they are wider.
• Adjuster: This came with a really handy bra extender. I have 2 children, so I have some bras from a variety of sizes, some bigger than my current size and some smaller. This comes with a bra extender that makes it possible for me to wear some of my smaller bras. In all the purchases I’ve made over the years I’ve never been the lucky recipient of an extender, so I’m pretty excited. It can increase the bra size by 3 hooks. I am right between sizes (strap not cup), so I bought this on the smaller size since I'm losing weight. I have been wearing this without the extender, but if I slip up and gain any weight back I'll probably need to use it.
Overall, I can’t really find anything negative to say about it. I am between a 34B and 36B, so I can't speak for the comfort for someone with a larger bust. I wish it came in some cuter colors, but that’s about it. I was sent this to test and review. That has no bearing on my rating or review, this is my honest opinion.
THIS BRA IS TERRIFIC! I work standing in a kitchen (chef) and for a while I just wore sports bras (=gave up) but I like remembering I am a chick under it all. However, I don't have time to be bothered by my bra riding up and chaffing or having to re-adjust every time I bend over. I wear a bra sometimes 18 hour days and don't have time to dedicate to bra shopping. (Hence, buying online.) I was prepared to be disappointed.
The silicone caulking or whatever at the bottom holds it all together. The D has 3 eyelets and seem to do the trick. The straps are thin, but I don't like seeing gigantor comfy straps, especially in the summer when I wear tanks and camisoles (and people see me in them after work!) I purchased this at full price <$20 (I am just a regular Amazon shopper) I got it based on another review that called it a great "every day" bra. I can dress it up with the flexibility of the adjustable straps. I have a feeling I will be reaching for this on the regular. Have yet to launder it (also I throw my bras in the wash and often the dryer too because I just don't have time to be dainty about my "delicates.") but it feels like it's as good a construction as any.
My fiancé even commented that it looked great- bonus! Highly recommend. Free returns, couldn't be more pleasantly surprised.