|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $31.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Soft fabric for extra comfort 47.5% Cotton+47.5% Modal+5% Spandex
- Lightweight thermal PJs that keep you cozy year-round.Curvy fit long johns set
- Great Christmas gift for her .Skinny Slim fit thermal sets with thermal leggings and long sleeve crewneck top.
- Cute and comfy warm longns, winter thermal base layers. Lightweight but warm. Thermal knit retains body heat to keep you warm.
- Ideal for daily wear and suitable for outdoor sports :skiing, golfing, camping, fishing, mountain climbing, motor cycling ,hiking etc. Also suitable for builders working in cold.
- Legging pants thermal top fits nicely ,medium thick ,good for winter wearing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ekouaer Thermal Sets Womens 2 Pcs Underwear Slimming Top & Bottom Pajama S-XXXL
*Classic Black thermal underwear
*Soft lightweight thermal underwear
*Super comfortable and curvy fit
*Legging pants and top pajama set
*Elegant Navy thermal underwear
*Long sleeve shirt and thermal pants
*O neck and knit winter thermal base layers
* Magic Drak Gray thermal underwear
*Bodycon design and slimming fit
*Solid and brief style long johns women thermal
*Elastic waist and good stretched fabric
*Occasion:outdoor sports like, skiing, golfing, camping, fishing, mountain climbing, motor cycling etc
* No fleece lined base layering set
*Perfect for autumn ,winter ,spring
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M1BF0Z6
- Item model number: EKK005034
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are really light weight with smooth material that makes them easy to wear underneath your clothing without having a bulky look. Because they are on the thin side these are not the warmest thermals that I have ever tried but that extra layer does trap in your heat effectively. I can sleep in these without feeling too hot though.
It is recommended that you hand wash this material. I love the colors that this comes in and I like this shade of gray. I am not just storing these in my closet for when I go out to play in the snow- I am wearing these around my house to lounge and wear as pajamas. They are very light and stretchy and soft and comfortable.