|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$5.99 - $25.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Eco-friendly soft fabric: Body: 95% Viscose/5% Spandex.Incredibly soft bamboo jersey paired with satin or lace trim. Modern cut robe with kimono-style sleeves.
- Fashion robes featuring kimono collar^three-quarter sleeves^side pockets^inner tie and detachable outer belt at waist^Length hits mid-thigh.
- Lightweight and comfortable,Great as everyday loungewear and sleepwear.Perfect Christmas holiday or birthday gift for your wife, mom, daughter or friend.
- Occasion : honeymoon, bride, bridesmaid, lounge wear, sleepwear, bathrobe, wedding night, casual robe and so on.
- Available in various colors from S to XXL.Machine wash warm,Gentle cycle,Dark colors separately,No Bleach,Tumble Dry Low Heat,Cool Iron.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ekouaer Women's Viscose Kimono Short Robe Sleepwear Dressing Gown (S-XXL)
Eco-friendly fabric: Body: 95% Viscose/5% Spandex; Lace: 92% Nylon/8% Spandex
This robe featuring kimono collar, lace trimmed three-quarter sleeves,side pockets,inner tie and Detachable outer tie at waist.
Embroidered Ekouaer logo at chest. Length hits mid-thigh
Comfy and versatile,Perfect for loungewear and sleepwear,Our size are standard US size,please kindly choose your general sleepwear size.
Available in Black,Navy,Gray from S to XXL.Machine wash warm,Gentle cycle,Dark colors separately,No Bleach,Tumble Dry Low Heat,Cool Iron.
- Package Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.12 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01AXDKUPS
- Item model number: EK002748
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love how soft, lightweight, elegant, and not see-through this robe is. I love wearing it after drying off and blowdrying my hair-- it is a great way for me to feel pretty and put-together even if I am not going out that day. I work from home, so having something nice looking yet comfortable to wear helps put me in the mood to start my day right. It is also sexy enough for the evening -- my boyfriend has very discerning taste in clothing, and he likes it.
Out of the package, there were some creases in the trim, but they ironed out easily. The first week I was frustrated with the robe constantly falling open, but I've found that the robe stays closed much better if you tie it a little differently;
1) Run the belt ribbon from the back to the front, as usual.
2) As usual, put the right end through the right loop and the left end through the left loop.
3) As usual, smooth each side of your robe to front of your body, one flap over the other. The more overlap, the better.
4) Now, instead of tying the ribbon ends at this point, cross the ribbon end on your right OVER the front, through the left loop, and cross the ribbon end on your left over the front, through the right loop.
5) Finally, pull both ends back to the middle and tie in the front. The extra tension on the loops should help keep the robe closed.
You can also do the same criss-crossing in the front, but start off in the front and tie it in the back if you prefer.
This might be obvious to people that wear robes a lot (or maybe you have a different method), but hopefully this method helps you enjoy your robe as much as I enjoy mine. Still, the robe occasionally requires readjustment, but FAR less often then before.
Love the look, feel, and material. To me, it is more beautiful and versatile then any of the other robes I've found on amazon, and I've looked a long time. Very glad I found this one because it's soft, appropriate at any age, put-together looking, and potentially sexy! But unfortunately, I must subtract a star since I've yet to find a TOTALLY fool-proof way to wear the robe confidently in front of guests. Still worth it, since I wear it daily and enjoy how it makes me feel.