- 【Thick】 If you are looking for thick fleece lined thermal underwear, then these are for you! These thick thermals underwear set will keep you warm in cold winter
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- Ekouaer women thermal underwear, keep you warm from top to bottom. They promote thermal insulation by trapping your body heat and keep you consistently warm, no matter if you are indoors or outdoors
- Cozy fit and warmth come together in Everyday Comfort. A modern update to your classic sweatshirting style with added stretch for total comfort. Smooth on the outside, fleeced on the inside. If you are going to the office or cooking indoors, your thermals will adjust to your situations and the weather conditions. Our thermal sets are available in a variety of colors to help you choose according to your mood and need - black, grey, navy, purple, wine red and red. We’re sure the funky colors would
- Ultra Soft, Warm and Comfortable;Breathable and moisture wicking, Midweight! Base-layer-underwear closure,Tagless Long sleeve top,Elastic waist with convenient fly front
- Our size are standard US size,please choose your general thermal underwear size.
- Cold weather, low-impact activities.Great to be Wear Alone at Home or Add an Extra Layer of Warmth Under Your Clothes.Machine Wash
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ATTENTION PLEASE: Be AWARE OF FAKE SELLER RIOLIFE. Make sure item is Sold by "Ekouaer" before ordering. We Assure Our Brand Quality Only!!!
ATTENTION PLEASE: BEWARE BE DECEIVED. Recently some swindlers who claimed to be Ekouaer’s employees, declared that they will refund to these customers if they order this product. But Ekouaer never contacted anyone via any social tools except Amazon. Taking in by those swindlers, many customers leaved a lot of negative reviews for us. Please be careful. As for those swindlers, we'll take suitable legal actions against to them
- Double-layered Long Johns Thermal Set (Top & Bottom). Midweight tagless long sleeve shirt and fleece lined leggings, Elastic waist. Great as cold weather base layer underwear
- Soft, warm, comfortable and breathable.
- Suitable for winter outdoor sports: Skiing, Hiking, Camping, Snowboarding or as warm pajama set at home in winter or autumn
- Garment Care: Hand-wash and Machine washable, Dry Clean
- It's standard US size. Please choose your general thermal underwear size
- Available in Black, Gray, Navy, Wine Red, Red, Purple, and from S to XXXL
Ekouaer Women Long Thermal Underwear Fleece Lined Winter Warm Base Layering Set
Women's Ultra Soft Thermal Underwear Long Johns Set with Fleece Lined.
2 Piece womens thermal set - these ladies long johns are ultra soft, warm, comfortable and great to wear at home or add an extra layer of warmth under your clothes. The four way stretch material provides a comfortable fit. It's perfect for indoor/outdoor winter activities.
Fleece Lining allows moisture to evaporate, while blocking humidity from the outside. To help retain body heat and keep you warm. Warm and thick enough for winter
With a soft and comfortable fleece on the inside, and a lightweight, breathable fabric on the outside. You can wear around the house when you're vegging out or going to bed
Breathable and Stretch
Breathable and stretch fabric, makes these thermals comfortable and flexible. It's functional for full range movement. And these thermals provide lasting size and shape
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Item model number: EK001552_B_S
- Date First Available: October 9, 2015
- ASIN: B016D3PP34
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pair was $10 more expensive than this version, which I also bought too: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F2ZYSTD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The only difference as far as I can tell is the shirt on the link above doesn't have two "piping" details on the shirt...it's simply a comfy, warm, simple long underwear shirt. Given both of these sets worked so well for me, I'm definitely ordering more as I no longer desire to be cold in MN. I hope this helps someone make a decision whether or not to purchase!
Bought this in 3x.
Bottoms fit perfectly! I can wear them easily under jeans. They feel think enough to keep me warm, but haven't gotten to test it.
Top fits snug, but comfortable. Long enough to tuck in. Sleeves are a good 2-3 inches to long, but I'm not too concerned about that. Feels thick enough to make a good base layer, but wouldn't be to bunchy under a top.
Going to recommend these to my mom.