Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ektelon O3 White Ss Racquetball Racquet, Grip 3 5/8
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Author Author Author  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

70%
30%

on March 30, 2012
I must warn people who are upgrading from cheaper racquets. This is not a powerfull racquet.
I hit the ball decently hard, but my back swing was greatly impeaded by this. Shots that easily reached the wall with my other racquets were not even close with this one. It has great control, but if you dont have the hardest swing it may not be for you.
on February 23, 2015
i would of loved to give this racquet a 5 star review, it plays perfectly, it increased my shot power and control and feels great in hand. the package arrived in a timely manner and came wrapped in plastic to protect in shipping.
the only negative I have is the black "tape" at the upper portion of the handle has begun to unravel after only two uses. I do not want to remove it as I believe the rubber grip on the handle will be affected by this.
My $30.00 backup racquet never had this issue after years of play, so you may understand why I am disappointed.

There is not a contact seller button for pnc but if pnc has a idea for me as to save this I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you!
on December 25, 2014
I've played with more expensive raquets and I can't tell the difference. This has been so far a durable and powerful raquet.
on December 11, 2014
I am playing better than ever with my new racquetball racquet!
on January 27, 2014
Everything I expected. Got here safe. Didn't know I had to but the weights. And didn't know they didn't come with a cover. Which I thought wired. But those were my expectations.
on February 22, 2015
No power plugs. I need them bad.
on March 12, 2013
This racquet is awesome! Lightweight, high power and good looks makes this the racquet to have! If you love Racquetball you've got to own this one dad!
on February 20, 2015