|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 3/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Pull Grain Leather Upper, Leather Lining, Recycled Rubber Sole
- Lace Up Front Closure For Personal Fit
- Stylish Spiral Stitching Accents
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Standing for The Tree of Life in Nordic mythology, the El Naturalista Iggdrasil N104 is a fun lace up style from this classic El Naturalista collection. Contrast stitching detail compliments the leather upper, giving it a rustic look that softens over time. Eco-friendly materials make up a good portion of this shoe, from the vegetable tanned leather to the recycled polyurethane footbed. Bring out the environmentalist in you with the El Naturalista Iggdrasil N104.
You do your part to recycle, why stop there? The inviting Yggdrasil oxford from El Naturalista is comfortable, attractive, and just right for the environmentalist in all of us. The vegetable-tanned leather is churned with ground tree bark and river stones for weeks to make the hide resilient to dirt, water, and daily wear and tear. It features pretty contrast stitching, too.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026MSG2O
- Item model number: YggdrasilN104
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: