Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: El Rey De Los Soneros
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

86%
14%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$5.99

on June 3, 2001
Oscar de leon is great music maker. His salsa is real great to enjoy. Before he's many hit songs. In Japan his music very popular in salsa clubs now. Good horns, good percussions, good montunos. Very professional bands members. My friends and me enjoying this cd very much! Oscar de Leon is Great salsa musician!
on March 12, 1999
I dare anyone to sit still while listening to this CD. If you play it in your living room, you might as well move the furniture. The pulsating rhythums, the solid percussions and of course the sound of one of the greatest Sonero's brings together a huge musical treat. It never slows down, Oscar DeLeon is at his masterful best. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!
on November 20, 2000
oscar de leon is one of the best salseros ever! this cd has been a staple in our cd player at every kind of party, celebration, or festivity for years. it has been one of the best salsa cds we've ever bought.
on December 12, 1998
For a Gringo who loves the Latin Culture, but has a limited Spainish vocabulary, I was looking for music that would give me the heart of Latin Culture other then the traditional Mariachi bands. Oscar D'Leon delivers that in this CD. It's hard to sit still and listen to this production.
on May 29, 2011
I'm satisfied with buying products from this store, recommend and hope to make future purchases of the same, because they are very acceptable and excellent what they sell.
on February 17, 2001
I am a Disc Jockey in Miami. This is one of my best cd's. His Orquestra is precise and the rhythm is clean. It is an excellent way to get people to dance. My nonlatin buddies love it aswell. I highly!!! recomend it. FYI, his Idol was Benny More.
on March 11, 1999
i want to see that you have more of this spanish music