Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 23, 2016
Excelent
on March 3, 2012
Exelente novela! muchas verdades ocultas que tendran que salir a la luz para que la humanidad sea libre y eterna!! increible trabajo Guillermo Ferrara!! muchos exitos.
on December 19, 2012
me encanto!!!!!!!!!! voy a seguir leyendo todos sus libros ;-) cambio mi manera de pensar positivamente, espero que los lectores tengan su mente muy abierta.
on August 20, 2013
I love everything about it. The book has a way to tell the thing how they really are. I couldn't keep my book down!
on July 20, 2012
Great book so far. If you like Dan Brown style, this is definitively for you! Great suspense and I like the fact that a lot of what is described is real!!!
on September 13, 2012
After reading this great book, I realize that we have been complete lost and that our quests are wrong. This is a life changing book.
on July 10, 2012
Could not stop reading 3/4 of the book. In the end it stalls a little and reading loses rithm. Good entertainment