Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
1/8” Elastic Cord Beading Crafting Stretch String with Various Colors – Choose from 10, 25, 50, and 100 Feet, Made in USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1/8” Diameter with a 100% Nylon Jacket that is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV Sunlight
- With endless uses, have on hand for crafts, costume design, school projects, DIY projects, jewelry making and MORE!
- Elasticity helps absorb shock which helps assist in transporting items, holding items together, storing items, securing items, and much more.
- Shock Cord is also known as bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bunge, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope and elasticated cord.
- Made in USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Elastic cord is great for the everyday crafter or the seriously detailed costume maker. With almost endless uses you can never have too much. Scrapbooking, jewelry making, gift wrapping, card making, and costume designing are just a few of the uses you can get out of this. With quality of being made in the U.S.A., this cord is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV sunlight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works perfectly for restringing BJDs. It's a little stiff compared to the old cord, but I assume that means it will take longer to wear out which is a bonus! It's great quality.
It looks and feels like quality. It stretches to just over 2x its relaxed length.
Nice selection of colors! Viper (green) was true to the picture.
~~~ Comments & questions welcome ~~~
I used the old cord as a pull-string by using a small section of heat-shrink tubing to connect the old and new since knots or other fasteners would not fit through the jacket openings. The heat-shrink also seals up the ends of the cord neatly so you don't need to worry about it coming undone.