Elastic Pants Waist Extender 5-Pack - Strong Adjustable Pant Button Extenders by Comfy Clothiers
|Sale:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ELASTIC - expands and contracts as needed for maximum comfort in the waist area of your existing pants. Makes any pants, slacks or trousers into adjustable stretchy waistband pants. Great for early pregnancy as a maternity waist extender.
- ADJUSTABLE - has 3 button slots to adjust these pants extenders, plus the elastic is stretchy.
- STRONG - our elastic does not stretch out too easily like many other pant extenders do.
- COMFORTABLE - gain an extra 1" to 2" in your pants waistline for additional comfort fit.
- 5-PACK - sold as a 5-pack so you can keep a pants button extender in your car, office, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a 5-pack of elastic pants extenders from Comfy Clothiers. These button extenders are specifically made with very strong elastic so that they will not stretch out too much or too easily, which can be a problem with cheaper elastic when used as a pants extender. These extenders feature 3 button slots so they are adjustable, plus they can stretch approximately another 50% at maximum expansion. If you are looking for a pant extender solution this is a great, versatile product that will work with the majority of your pants to expand the waist size and give you more comfort. These work for early pregnancy to save you from buying maternity clothes in your first trimester, or for anyone who has a few pairs of pants that are a bit tight in the waist.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Feels comfortable after a few uses
Uncomfortable at first
Zipper does not help it (but that isn't the products fault)
Get it if needed