55 Yard Elastic Cord for Masks, Elastic String for Masks, White Cord Stretchy Ear Tie Rope Handmade String for Sewing,1/8-Inch (3mm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (20%)|
- Size - Width 1/8 inch (3mm); Length:（55 yard）
- Can be used as rubber for handmade masks. Recommended for those who are having a shortage of masks! Ideal for sewing, handicrafts and handmade.
- Make your own mask, stimulating interest in artistic activity and creativity, imagination. Widely used for children's handicrafts. The best gift is to make a mask for your family.
- Our elastic band can be widely used for masks, widely used for tents, masks, beach umbrellas, handbags, luggage, sports equipment, and tarpaulins for trucks.
- High quality mask rubber that is flat and hard to hurt your ears. Can’t be washed and dried by washing machine.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Elastic String for Masks
It is composed of spandex material and superfine soft fiber. The soft texture will not hurt your ears. Please rest assured to use.
Elastic Cord for Masks
Ideal for DIY crafts, Ear loop making. Good quality, not easily pulled apart or cause drag mark
Elastic, High Quality, Soft. Designed to have strong elasticity, it is durable and easy to use. Elastic band is durable and breathable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, the elastic was exactly what I needed (soft, stretchy,& comfortable). I've been making masks for family and have used over half of if with no complaints.