Elasto-Gel Lumbar Wrap
|Price:||$47.53 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lower back pain treatment
- Flexible hook-and-loop closures let you move freely while wearing the wrap
- Used in medical clinics worldwide to treat muscle and joint pain
- Sturdy gel padding keeps its flexibility from 250 degrees Fahrenheit down to -20 degrees
- Use the lumbar wrap as an aid with professional therapy, for minor muscle aches and pains, or for left back pain
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I would highly recommend this product.
I tried everything including pills and massage but this is the one thing that seemed to relax the strained muscles the most.
It is so intense a relaxation response in my muscles that I heat this up in the microwave and wrap it around me and within ten minutes it puts me to sleep. I can only use it at night for this reason but I sleep through the night like a baby when I use this. The moist heat is so much better than a heating pad. I wish it stayed warm longer than twenty minutes but usually since I fall asleep so fast in this it doesn't matter. If your back is in pain I strongly recommend this.
The product itself is wonderful. I bought two.
What makes this product special?
1. It does not harden when it freezes. It remains soft and pliable
2. It is shaped to fit the body and is held in place by a soft Velcro closure so there is no reason you have to “hold” it in place.
3. Because it is shaped it applies equal cold to all sides, no having to switch it around
4. The cold is mild. There is no need to wrap a second layer over the ice gel in order to wear it comfortably
5. Non-toxic, non-leak gel
The down side:
1. More expensive than conventional ice packs
2. Can’t get wet.
It can be heated or chilled for use. I tend to use the chill approach and the wrap stays cold for well over 20 minutes and stays close to the body while laying down, sitting or light movement around the house.
It comes in a large plastic bag for easy storage in the freezer so it is always ready.
Works as promised.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for my chronic lower back pain. I love this product only problem it doesn't stay cold long enough. Read morePublished 2 days ago by wendyb
I use this daily on my back. It is what my physical therapists office used and recommended. I love that it's oversized and the Velcro stands the test of time.Published 4 days ago by Jessica
dont bother, this gel crumbles when you freeze it, you can shake it but it never goes back into the shape as advertised in picture , and cold only lasts 15 minutes.Published 1 month ago by kathy h.
Purchased the largest one they had for my husband, fits good and feel comfortable when we heat it in the microwave.Published 1 month ago by Jeanette Darling
Works fine so far, more effective when lying down. When upright the tail-bone section doesn't stay flush to your butt.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Just simply awesome. Could be a little colder but overall great product.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great for quick lower back relief just pop it in the microwave and put it on.Published 2 months ago by James Doyle
Glad I spent a little more money for this one. The part that sways down over my sacrum is marvelous, and not something I've seen on other products. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Millie