Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Live another life in a whole new world -- gamers can create and play any character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer
- First-person melee and magic systems bring first person role-playing to a new level of intensity
- The groundbreaking new Radiant AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them
- Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before -- facial animations, lip-synching, full speech, even unscripted conversations with each other
- The enormous world of Oblivion is open, giving you short challenges and open-ended gameplay -- everything from fighting bandits to mixing potions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. This new chapter uses next-generation technologies to create a fully immersive gaming adventure. The Emperor of Tamriel has been assassinated and the killer still runs loose; meanwhile, no heir sits on the throne. With no Emperor upon the throne, the gates of Oblivion open wide and demons invade. Your quest is to find the lost heir and place him on the throne, before demons destroy the land. Special Collector's Edition includes: Pocket Guide to the Empire, "Making of Oblivion" Documentary and a Septim Gold Coin. Next-generation graphics with pixel-shader effects for high-definition TVs, creating lifelike towns & dungeons, and the most realistic forests
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: huge modding community with thousands of expansions, good graphics, good engine, decent plot, lots to do and see.
Con: cookie-cutter caves and dungeons (you see one you see all), useless race perks (AKA the special abilities hardly ever affect the game), and there is very little monster differentiation.
the pro's outweigh the cons for, if nothing else, the mods. Need more interesting dungeons? theres alot of moods. want more unique looking items? a crap-ton of mods. want more and varied monsters? alot of mods(i recommend martigans monster mod)
basically if you want something, there is probably a mod for it
So if you are ready for an amazing open-ended adventure, then look no further! Cyrodiil is waiting.......