The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise – and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game’s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the UI. Use any weapon or armor at any time and customize your abilities to play the way you want as you uncover the mysteries of Tamriel and seek heroic quests on your own terms. Explore the far reaches of Skyrim, the mysterious lands of Morrowind, the sprawling metropolis of Daggerfall and beyond. The choices you make, from the alliance you join to the battles you fight, will shape your destiny and the world of Tamriel.
The Elder Scrolls Online is set roughly 1,000 years before the events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the coming of the Dragonborn, and just before the rise of Tiber Septim, the first Emperor of Tamriel. Three Alliances have emerged across the continent, each struggling for supremacy over the land. As these great powers battle one another for control of the Imperial City – and with it all of Tamriel – darker forces are moving to destroy the world.
- The Elder Scrolls. Online.After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online. Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons, embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel, and engage in massive player versus player battles, where the victors reap the spoils of war.
- Play the Way You LikeWith an enhanced Elder Scrolls combat system, engage in real-time targeting and strategic attacks and blocks. Use any weapon or wear any armor at any time, no matter what type of character you play and develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.
- A Connected Game WorldWith ESO’s Megaserver technology you no longer choose a server, but instead play in one connected world. The game automatically places you with friends, guild mates, people you’ve encountered before, and other like-minded players. Simply jump in and begin your adventure.
- Your Quest to Save TamrielA stolen soul. An undead army rising. A quest to recover that which is uniquely yours. Explore the hidden secrets of Tamriel at your own pace using the game’s compass to guide you to areas of interest. Save the world from the evil machinations of the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and his henchman, the first necromancer, the Prince of Worms, Mannimarco.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 60 GB
- Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 6490M or better
- Additional Requirements: 1024X768 minimum display resolution
System requirements are subject to change over time.
30 DAYS UNLIMITED GAME PLAY INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE. VALID PAYMENT METHOD OR PAID GAME TIME CARD FOR SUBSCRIPTION AND PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
Early Access bonuses will also be offered to those pre-purchasing/pre-ordering PC/Mac versions through participating digital retailers. A five (5) day early access bonus will be offered to those who pre-purchase/pre-order the Digital Imperial Edition or three (3) day early access for those who pre-purchase/pre-order the Digital Standard Edition.
How to redeem early access codes:
- Visit http://account.elderscrollsonline.com
- Log into your Elder Scrolls Online Account, or create one if needed.
- Select Redeem Code on the My Account page.
- Enter your early access code.
- Watch your email inbox. In March, the ESO team will contact you at your account’s registered email address with further instructions about early access and how to download the game client.
Explorer’s PackPre-purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online will also guarantee your Explorer’s Pack
- Play any race in any alliance
- Scuttler vanity pet
- Bonus treasure maps
|Supported OS:||Mac Mountain Lion 10.8,Mac Lion 10.7,Mac OS X|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|