& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Live Another Life, In Another World: Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life in one legendary experience from all three official add-ons.
- Dawnguard: The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord?
- Hearthfire: Purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, and more
- Dragonborn: Journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the vast island of Solstheim. Traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land as you become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons
- Steam account and Internet connection required to activate the game
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, including the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Truly amazing masterpiece, if I had to choose only one game for my whole life, that would be the one. Must try, be careful though - your real life will be abandoned :) Good PC is recommended, too, to enjoy the game in fullest. I don't know how the game looks on medium graphic settings, I have it on ultra-high, and it it absolutely fascinating.
Has good replay value. The game play tactics are so different for different characters that it feels like I'm playing through the game for the first time even though it's a 2nd character (mage vs tank) I know some of the things that are going to happen in the story line. There's enough diversity that everyone can play through the game twice. For instance, there's two different sides of a civil war to participate in, so two different characters can see two different sides of the same war.
I should give some criticism too, so a few peeves:
I still miss the Spellmaker from Daggerfall, which allowed total customization of spells including the concentration and radius and range (and the corresponding casting time). It was awesome having a spellbook full of spells that I created rather than bought.
I miss Levitating from Morrowind but maybe that's in this game too and it's only a spell master mages can pull off? I'm still adding cool new spells like Telekinesis that I assumed weren't in this game, but are. I see Neloth has another mushroom house much like the one from Morrowind. Some of the old sound effects in Solstheim gave me a chemical reaction while playing.
The dragons are too monotonous (I changed the word thanks to a reply below). I know the game doesn't want to be discouragingly difficult for a mass audience, and I know the protagonist in the story is allegedly Dragonborn, but the game should drag the whiny players mercilessly through the mud more often than it does. There are still many moments...General Falx put my tank in his place. My mage dropping into a pit (it's the only way through!) with a draugr death overlord with a posse of helpers proved to be utter insanity. Some of the funnest and most challenging gaming moments ever!
Most recent customer reviews
IT WILL NOT LOAD AND NOT...Read more