+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the game play and technology of a virtual world to new heights
- Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling
- Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains and ancient dungeons
- Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities; the new character system allows you to play any way you want, contains the premium map
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just remember to also use your head, don't go taking on a group of giants with a short sword head-to-head build up your character because if you think it's easy to defeat all these creatures and find out it isn't all you'll feel is annoyed. So for fans of fantasy RPG vast open world games without the trouble of going online to play it here's a great game to buy.....
* WAY improved inventory/menu system.
* Improved combat system.
* Longer, more involved leveling (previous cheats were removed, such as acrobatics).
* Larger monsters.
* Improved mapping system (the last was so incredibly painful).
* Improved visuals.
* Cooking was added, however, it seemed pointless.
* Story is not as tight as the previous, no Patrick Stewart, however, it is still interesting.
* The graphics were a step up, just a little step.
* I encountered at least 3 completely broken sub-quests.
* Direction is often lost, "What was I doing? Why?"
Summary: A must buy!
Characters can be built any way you like and you get to face off against dragons now. If you like the previous versions of Elder Scrolls you'll love this newest edtion. Plenty to do for months of play. I've had several all nighters already and haven't found even 10% of the world. It really has something for just about everyone.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't buy SKYRIM; it was bought for me. I'd already tried MORROWIND and found it a bit puzzling compared to the...Read more