Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2017
This is a great story. I did not like the narrator and was disappointed to see he is on all the other ones too. I feel he lack the ability to change between characters.
on September 18, 2017
Love the story line not sure I like the narrator.
on October 31, 2016
Paolini borrows heavily from traditional fantasy lore such as dragons, magic and elves and forges it in a unique way to create a flowing, smooth storylinw that will appeal to children and older readers alike
on April 26, 2017
Favorite book series for a while now, can always re-read and still is excellent and exciting to read.
on September 7, 2016
I must say I'm happy they never made a second movie... I read the first book after seeing the movie and I approached it with some worries - as usual the book was much better :)
This book continues the plot and you can see that now after we are familiar with the charters and hooked to the story the writer allows them to do some mistakes and behave more "human".
on October 4, 2016
I am really enjoying this story! I cannot wait to continue the journey. Absolutely recommend anyone who is interested in dragons, magic and fantasy to check out this series!!! Well written, and fast read!!
on July 27, 2017
For anyone who has flown with the "Dragons of PERN" this story adds to the thrill of being a dragonrider. It is written from a another perspective and deserves to be read. I have all of the PERN books and am pleased to add this marvelous story to my collection.
on October 24, 2017
I loved the book Eragon. I think this is my 6th time reading it (since 5th grade). The narrator did a great job narrating. I just wish Saphira's voice wasn't like a growl but more like a females voice. Other than that it was great book.
on November 16, 2016
My son loves these books. He started reading them from the school library, he liked them so much I bought the whole series.
on April 26, 2017