Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 2, 2014
Gives me a whole new insight into the live of our former First Lady; she deserved better than she got with FDR!
on May 14, 2014
I am fascinated with Eleanor Roosevelt. I bought this book again and what a great lady to have done and handled her life on her terms which weren't always the way her family wanted.
on August 4, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2016
A great continuation of her life.
on November 7, 2012
Bought this book because I was given part I &PART II for Christmas a few years ago by my son. I had finished Part I and was into Part II when I left it in a doctor's office. When I went back, it was gone. Great replacement book Love it!
on November 6, 2014
Was a gift and she really has enjoyed.
on February 16, 2015
Excellent book
on February 26, 2015
Great addition to my Eleanor Roosevelt collection
on July 12, 2014
Eagerly awaiting Volume 3.
on December 31, 2014
Eleanor is fascinating and this book is well written.