|Item model number||EH101|
|Item Weight||2.15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 6.4 x 4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.4 x 6.4 x 4 inches|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
Elechomes EH101 Rechargeable Operated Clip on Mini Desk USB Fan for Home Office Baby Stroller Car Laptop Study Table Gym Camping Tent, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2-in-1: Conveniently use it as a table or clip-on fun, cooling you down everywhere due to portable mini design
- Adjustable Wind Speed: Stepless adjustment for diverse wind strength selections, easy to operate via a turning gear.
- Optional Airflow Angle: 360° vertical rotation of fan and 360° vertical rotation of bracket can read any blind corner.
- 2 Powered ways: USB powered or Replaceable and rechargeable 2200mah 18650 battery ( included ) powered, just use it at will
- Sturdy Design: The strong & sturdy grip clamp keeps this fan firmly in place, endures repeated operation without break
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This Elechomes EH101 Clip-on Fan with table-top base is an energy efficient personal fan that is great for use in any area where space is limited,
such as offices,kitchens,toll booths,stores,cars,perambulator,baby stroller,camping tent etc.
- Stepless wind strength adjustment
- Table or clip-on fan
- 360° adjustable wind blowing angle
- USB powered or battery powered
- Rechargeable 18650 lithium battery
- Mini portable and durable
- Wind Speed Adjustable: Liner Speed Adjustment
- Power: 4.5 W
- Working time: 2-6 Hours according to the speed
- Charging port: Micro USB interface (DC 5V)
- Charging time:0.5-3 Hours
- Charging Current: Max 2A
- Charging: Red indicator lights up
- Fully charged: Red indicator lights off
- Still runs while in charging
- No need to take the 18650 battery out during the USB mode
- Speed still adjustable while powered by the USB
- 59 inch cable which is really convenient for any use.
1 * Mini Fan
1 * USB Cable
1 * 18650 Battery
1 * User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it does move a lot of air especially considering it's size. It's small and compact but not tiny. In my pictures I show what it looks like on a computer desk. I think it's best use is at a desk where you can plug the supplied USB cord into your computer and not worry about power. It is not a oscillating fan so you have to position it where you want the air flow directed. As in all fans of this size and price range it is moderately loud. I have a number of fans that I compared it to and I would call it average as to sound. When it is running there is a low intensity blue light (refer to pictures)
Now let's consider the portability factor. This is powered by a 18650 battery. It may LOOK like a AA battery but AA will not fit. A 18650 will last as long as 3 or 4 AA batteries. When you are running high drain units, this is a superior battery. I run 18650 batteries in my larger LED flashlights.On "High" I got 2.5 hours of use It takes about 4 hours for a full charge (until the red light in the back turns off) It also takes 3-4 cycles to reach optimum charge. So, if you are going somewhere that has no USB power available then you will need to purchase a charger and more batteries. One important aspect of this and if you get nothing more from my review than this, it is: THIS FAN TAKES FLAT TOP 18650 BATTERIES! I was going to see if I got more length of time from my EBL batteries but they are the more common "button-top" batteries. Now I could use my batteries but I couldn't put the back-plate back on.-the part that covers the battery when you change it. So, if you are planning on taking this camping keep this in mind. You could run it in your car if you get a USB adapter that plugs into your cigarette lighter outlet. You could also use a car charger battery pack or use a solar charger during the day
I wanted to give it five stars because, quite frankly, it's really good especially for the price. However, not using the more common button top batteries, the noise factor and the fact that it doesn't seem to know what it wants to be - is it only a office type fan? It's too big to use while you are hiking. It really doesn't last long enough to be used for camping unless you want to get up and change batteries every couple of hours. That's why I said the best place for it is on your computer desk.
March/2017. StarSeaCloud replaced the fan. After 4 charges and using it for over 2 hours on each charge, it's working very well. Thanks to StarSeaCloud.
UPDATE: Changing my review to 4 stars. Seller contacted me to see how they could help and sent me a replacement fan which seems to have a much better battery life on medium speed. Thank you!