3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Elecrow RPA05010R HDMI 5-Inch 800x480 TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
|Sale:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.5 inches portable 4:3 TFT LCD monitor with high resolution picture and wide viewing screen. The image is clear and exquisite, colourful.
- 2.800x480 high resolution HDMI display monitor with touch function,angle 180 degrees, back light control to lower power consumption.
- 3.This IPS screen features the wide visual angle, fast response speed and accurate color rendition.Could provide the driver for usage in any revision of Raspberry Pi.
- 4.Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi and working perfect for Raspberry Pi B+/2B Raspberry Pi 3B etc.
- 5. Professional operation guidance are provided for the item usage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Elecrow RPA05010R HDMI 5-Inch 800x480 TFT LCD Display with Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
SunFounder 7" IPS Display Panel Monitor 1024×600 HD LCD Audio HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL Screen with Case and Stand for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 Model B and 1 Model B+/A+/B Kano
Elecrow 11.6 Inch 1920X1080 HDMI PS3 PS4 WiiU Xbox360 1080P LED Display Moniter for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 1 Model B B Plus Windows 7 8 10 System Home Office
Elecrow 10.1 Inch 1080P HDMI Screen 1024x600 Portable HD Display VGA Monitor for Raspberry Pi 3
Elecrow 12-Inch 1920X1080 HDMI DVI-D VGA PS3 PS4 WiiU Xbox360 1080P Display Monitor for Raspberry Pi 2B B+ Raspberry Pi 3B Windows 7 8 10
Sourcingbay 7 Inch HD TFT LCD Monitor 800x480 16:9 Built-in Speaker with HDMI / VGA / AV Audio Input for Car / Computer / Mini PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||800x480||1024*600 pixels||1920*1080||1024x600||1920X1080||1920x1440|
|Screen Size||5 in||7 in||10.1 in||10.1 in||12 in||7 in|
|Display Type||LCD||LCD||LED||LED lit LCD||LED||LCD|
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 4.72 x 0.35 in||2.56 x 7.44 x 5.31 in||0.98 x 11.34 x 7.28 in||1.55 x 10.43 x 6.81 in||1.18 x 11.4 x 7 in||1.26 x 7.24 x 4.96 in|
|Item Weight||3.99 ounces||1.09 lbs||1.33 lbs||1.1 lbs||1.28 lbs||1.09 lbs|
Elecrow IPS TFT LCD display
This 5 inch TFT display with touch function is a mini panel-mountable HDMI monitor. It's small and simple, and the shape makes it easy to attach to a electronic product. Although the 800x480 common HDMI display is made for Raspberry Pi, we can use it other where not only for Raspberry Pi.
A good solution for those seeking for a bigger resolution display
Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for monitor
Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
800×480 resolution, better display
Good touch response
Large viewing angle
Fast response time
For Raspberry Pi B+/2B Raspberry Pi 3B
With detail user guide and image
5 inch TFT Resistive touch screen display, 800x480 Resolution
Usb touch and power, 5V@1A
Lcd driver IC: ILI9486L
Lcd Size ：120mm*78mm
5 inch Touch LCD Display x1
HDMI connector x1
Touch pen x1
CD x 1
After install the driver that could get the touch function work.
Tips for driver:
Basic for Raspbian Jessie with PIXEL (2017-03-02-raspbian-jessie.img)
Step 1：Download the Raspbian IMG
Step 2: Open terminal and Download the driver on RPI
git clone https://github.com/Elecrow-keen/Elecrow-LCD5.git
Step 3: Install driver
Top customer reviews
I have have only tested this on a Raspberry Pi 3 running Debian Jessie, but it may work on other versions and flavors.
Strong recommendation: Do not bother downloading the so-called "driver" noted in various places. The version for Debian Jessie is really just a script that copies configuration files (that seem to have some errors) into your /etc/ directories that brick your device. Happily, there is no need to do this, you can easily modify the files yourself.
Prior to connecting the new display, do the following:
The only software you need is for the touchscreen. You can get this with "sudo apt-get install xinput-calibrator"
Then edit /boot/config.txt to add the following lines:
hdmi_cvt 800 400 60 6 0 0 0
dtoverlay=ads7846,cs=1,penirq=25,penirq_pull=2,speed=50000,keep_vref_on=0,swapxy=0,pmax=255,xohms=150,xmin=200,xmax=3900,ymin=200,ymax=3900 <======Note this is all on 1 line!
Shutdown the pi, and connect the display. When you power it back up, you should have a perfect display. You can now calibrate the touchscreen by running Menu-->Preferences-->Calibrate Touchscreen. Click each of the four targets when requested and then you will get a text window which explains what you should put into a calibration file. For the Pi, the filename should be /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf.
And presto, you are done. I bricked my Pi 4 times getting this figured out...it is silly how easy it is once you know what needs to be done.
Not a bad little display.
Successfully configured with -
Raspbian Jessie with PIXEL
Image with PIXEL desktop based on Debian Jessie
Version: September 2016
Release date: 2016-09-23
Kernel version: 4.4
Open terminal and update the repositories:
1. sudo apt-get update
An upgrade to the whole system isn't needed but it is recommended:
2. sudo apt-get upgrade
Now for the configuration:
3. Open terminal and use the command: sudo nano /boot/config.txt
4. Copy and paste this into the /boot/config.txt
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
5. Ctrl + x and confirm file name(dont change name) press enter, type y and press enter to save changes.
7. Install touchscreen software w/ command: sudo apt-get install xinput-calibrator
8. Calibrate the touchscreen by selecting Menu-->Preferences-->Calibrate Touchscreen (You will need to *use the stylus provided* with the screen and as accurately as you can select the circle inside of the X for the 4 X's that pop up during the calibration). After you do that for the 4 X's dont do anything else until it finishes loading
9. After calibration finishes loading an LXTerminal window pops up! Make sure to read that window it will tell you what to copy to your calibration file so that it saves! (Otherwise you will be resetting calibration on every reboot).
However it does NOT say where to put the calibration changes for the distro i am running
The location to save the output for your calibration is: /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf
10. Type the command: sudo nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf
and paste the calibration output into this file.
11. Ctrl + x and confirm file name(dont change name)press enter, type y and press enter to save changes.
Note: If you somehow mess up while calibrating the touchscreen just use the command
Apt-get remove --purge xinput-calibrator, then reboot and reinstall it. (What I did anway)
**Adding a virtual keyboard:**
12. sudo apt-get install matchbox-keyboard
13. sudo reboot
14. Open Menu>Accessories>Keyboard (Should now be listed)
Also: OOB screen resolution is wrong, but this is not the screens fault.
However it is a good thing it works OOB because if this was the only screen you had you could still get it working with this configuration process.
touchscreen functionality stopped working :( have tried re-calibrating and still doesn't work
Low power requirement, USB powered.
Crisp Screen, very sharp and bright.
Needs a good hdmi cable if your using the hdmi port, a couple cheap cables produced garbage on the screen/white/blank screens. (not really a con, just something I observed)
Does not work with raspberry pi out of the box, have to change some settings. (see below)
Getting it to work with Recalbox:
After some searching, I found the right settings for my config.txt
All you have to add is the following to your config.txt
#increase HDMI signal strength (just a black screen if not set!)
#remove black borders
#set specific CVT mode
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
#set CVT as default
And you are up and running.
Note, in recalbox you may have to edit some config files to force the emulators to use your default setting. Use your google fu to find which ones.
I can't comment on the touchscreen as i'm currently not using it, but may revise this review later.
Most recent customer reviews
The touch interface is horrible.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.