- File Size: 1001 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: Gingrich Productions (December 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MXX1ZYC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#64,203 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #13 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- #111 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- #147 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
Electing Trump: Newt Gingrich on the 2016 Election Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
First off, I think Newt Gingrich is the most brilliant political mind in America today. That's why he's selected an anthology of his best material regarding Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign to insert into the book. In that regard, he can give the gift of his wisdom to those who don't already seek it out on their own.
I was hoping, though, that it would contain NEW material, so that I could use it as a supplement to my own book Grumpy Old Party, which is a blueprint on what the Republicans must do to win.
That's why I only gave it four stars - because there's really nothing new here, for those who've been reading what Newt writes all along.
Nonetheless, to give it any less than four stars would be to trash an anthology of "The Greatest Speeches of All Time" because there's nothing new there, either.
So, for those who aren't familiar with Newt, this book serves a dual purpose: it introduces Newt while also explaining specifically why Trump won.
Donald Trump will be my President and I pray that he will make American Great again and bring our nation together. I'm willing to give him a chance to deliver. I enjoyed reading this digital book. A quick read about a poignant moment in US history, the Trump era. Get it today.
It is an adequate retelling... but I was looking for more... some "Inside Baseball".
The book starts with Gingrich telling us he got a call from Trump one Morning requesting a Breakfast meeting.
He ends telling us, he was then convinced Trump would run. I would like to have gotten more on that meeting.
As a Fox News watcher, I had seen Gingrich many times. I like Gingrich. I WANTED MORE and I know he can do it. I hope someone will write something like "The Making of the President" Series by Theodore White.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science