- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Barricade Books (February 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569808104
- ISBN-13: 978-1569808108
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,251,395 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #501 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Media & Internet
- #3847 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #3976 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Executive Branch
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Election 2016: Democracy in Disarray: A Campaign Bloated with Bombastry, Bigotry, and Blatant Lies Paperback – February 28, 2017
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Editor and writer Sandra Lee Stuart is the author of nine books, ranging from The Silence―A Memoir of a Holocaust Survivor with Lily Lerner; Grand Cru (a novel); The Pink Palace: Behind Closed Doors at the Beverly Hills Hotel and a bestselling diet book. Among her clients have been Dean Kamen (inventor of the Segway); Multisystemic Therapy, which helps troubled youth keep out of jail;
Mobiquity, a company that develops mobile apps; WorthPoint, an arts, antiques and collectibles site. She has been both a newspaper reporter and editor. She lives in Denver, Colo., with her husband, journalist and writer Mark Jaffe, and Finnish lapphund Finn.
• Aaron Jaffe was raised in Philadelphia, and graduated from Whittier College in 2005 with an English major. Incidentally, Whittier is the alma matter of Richard Nixon. Richard and Aaron were not close. Jaffe was an early YouTube content creator, running one of the site's 30 most subscribed channels in 2008, generating millions of views. One of his political videos (a mashup of Hillary Clinton campaign slogans and the theme song to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air sitcom) was featured on ABC News. In 2009, Jaffe put a halt on video making to
pursue a lacrosse coaching career, which saw him coach internationally and on the collegiate level. He is currently writing his first novel and resides in Denver, Colo.