Electop 31 Pcs Leather Sewing Tools DIY Leather Craft Tools Hand Stitching Tool Set with Groover Awl Waxed Thread Thimble Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 31 PCS HAND STITCHING SET - Package includes 2 x Pressure cloth tooth tool(distance of 4mm,2mm), 4 x Awl, 5 x Waxed thread, 1 x Adjustable groover, 7 x Needle, 1 x Thimble ring, 1 x scissor, 2 x Finger cots, 1 x Frosted strip, 3 x Wool daubers, 1 x Short V shaped groover, 1 x Leather edge wood slicker burnishes, 1 x Soft tape measure, 1 x 2 ways leather glue tool, can meet your basic needs for leather crafts.
- WIDE APPICATION - Practical and abundant DIY tools kit, you can sew different leather, fabric, denim, canvas, tarpaulin or other projects. Prefect Repair Kit for carpets, upholstery, coats, tents, mattresses.
- DURABLE EASY TO USE - This leather sewing tools set comes with stitching awls, finger cots and other items make them much easier to sew leather and protect fingers. And made of steel and wood, not easy to break, long lasting to use.
- Varied Colors Waxed Thread - 5 rolls of waxed thread in different colors, Black, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Coffee, Light Khaki; Size:1mm width * 50m length; A richer choice to match more colors of leather and cloth.
- PERFECT GIFT - Good for the basic stamping set, suitable for beginner and proficient. It's a perfect choice for small gifts to parents, family, friends especially for DIY hand stitching lovers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Package includes :
1×Repair Sewing Needles set: Including 7Pcs needles
5×Flat Wax Ropes: 150D size, 50m length, Including black, dark brown, dark gray, coffee, light khaki
1×Adjustable Stitching Groover: Used for running over completed stitches and grooving the leather edge to make excellent
1×Black Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 4 mm: Make dotted marking on most fabric
1×Log Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 2 mm: Make dotted marking on most fabric
4×Awl: Solid wood awl, Straight head awl, Hook awl, Hollow awl. More application, great for sewing leather, canvas or other projects
1×Frosted strip: With two sides, one side with coarse sand, the other side with fine sand, can polish leather completely
3×Wool daubers: Stained with leather stain or lubricant, can polish and dye leather
2×Finger cots: Helps to protect fingers while providing support when handling work pieces
1×Thimble: Put it on the finger, suits for using as shield protectors for pin needles
1×Short V Shaped Groover: Make It is easy to remove excess leather from the edges
1×Leather Edge Wood Slicker Burnishes: Polish leather edge perfectly
1×2 Ways Leather Glue Tool
1×Soft Tape Measure / 1×Scissors
Note: please be careful to use and not for children
Varied Colors Waxed Thread
5 rolls of waxed thread in different colors, Black, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Coffee, Light Khaki;
Size:1mm width * 50m length;
A richer choice to match more colors of leather and cloth.
MULTI-SIZE LEATHER SEWING NEEDLES KIT
Come in a variety of sizes and shapes needles includes triangle pointed needle, the needle tip, curved needle etc.
Stitching awls, finger cots and other items make them much easier to sew leather and protect fingers.
Not easy to break, long lasting to use.
Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool
1×Black Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 4 mm
1×Log Pressure Cloth Tooth Tool Distance of 2 mm
Make dotted marking on most fabric
1× Solid wood awl,
1× Straight head awl,
1× Hook awl,
1× Hollow awl
Leather Edge Wood Slicker Burnishes
1×Leather Edge Wood Slicker Burnishes
Polish leather edge perfectly
Adjustable Stitching Groover
1×Adjustable Stitching Groover
Used for running over completed stitches and grooving the leather edge to make excellent
Short V Shaped Groover
1×Short V Shaped Groover
Make It is easy to remove excess leather from the edges
2 Ways Leather Glue Tool
1×2 Ways Leather Glue Tool
Stainless steel material, durable in use
Leather Sticking Tool
Stained with leather stain or lubricant, can polish and dye leather
Leather Sewing Awls
More application, great for sewing leather, canvas or other projects
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I might be able to use the Burnisher and the Adjustable Groover. Some of the packaged needles are 'ok' too.
It would be impossible for me to capture all of the specifics. I'll summarize by stating: "This is a low quality attempt to provide basic leather stitching tools and the items are TINY." You get what you pay for.
The one bit of advise I would give the seller: Put something in your pictures to show scale.
The first picture that I'm sending shows my hand, the three 'awls' from this kit are on the left and on the right, some normal sized awls from my sewing kit. The dollar is for scale. The second picture shows the leather finger guards which are pathetically small.
This is exactly why i havent gotten into leathercraft all thes years...decades. the tooling seems so expensive, and strater kits should just be pictures of the real and actual tooks that you need. Not these junky little tiny bendy things with split handles and construction! Really. How dissatisfying. Theres a coupke thongs that look normal, the burnisher look normal. But its pretty light for a hardwood item. But it might be fine.
My excitement to start a new hobby, that of leathercrafting, has been thoroughly crushed and stamped out! I have a $300+ worth of stuff coming from here and ebay and have no excitement left. Maybe itll change when some leather gets here. Or a couple tools that aren't part of a 'starter kit' type of thing?
This set has a perfect misture of tools!