- Hardcover: 1120 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 3 edition (December 8, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0632040750
- ISBN-13: 978-0632040759
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.6 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,375,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electric Cables Handbook 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
Provides comprehensive coverage of all types of energy cables from wiring and flexible cables for general use, to distribution, transmission and submarine cables. It includes information on materials, design principles, installation and standards, with an extensive appendix of data on commonly used cable types. The Third Edition has been substantially revised with new sections of chapters on high temperature superconductivity, optical fibres in power transmission systems and communication cables.