Consider these available items
Electric Mini Dehumidifier for Home, 1200 Cubic Feet(215 sq ft), 22oz Capacity Compact and Portable Small Dehumidifiers with Two Mode, Ultra Quiet Auto-Off Dehumidifiers for Bedroom, Closet, Kitchen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: OXA Smart Mini dehumidifier with cube design, 270°surrounding air inlet, Quickly and efficiently remove moisture, max capability of water tank is 650ml (22fl.oz), and absorbing up to 350ml (12fl.oz) moisture per day (86°F, 80%RH environment).
- HOME DEHUMIDIFIER, ULTRA-QUIET WITH TWO MODE: Two modes: Normal/sleep, using normal mode can reduce moisture faster during the day and using sleep mode will be more quiet in the evening. Sleep mode noise is below 34dB with no annoying sound.
- COMPACT and PORTABLE FOR ROOM (UP TO 215 SQ FT): Small size design (5.9 x 7.1 x 7.1 inch),compact and portable for you to put on anywhere of the room, such as Bedroom, Office, Kitchen, Basement, Caravan, Garage wardrobe, closet, cars, boats, and other small space, up to 215 Square Feet.
- ENERGY SAVING WITH AUTO SHUT OFF: This upgrade version dehumidifier, have no chemical substances and only 23 watt, with built in auto shut off sensor and will shut off automatically when the tank is full, and LED indicator light will activated to remind you to remove the water.
- TWO YEARS' WARRANTY: 30 days money back or exchange guarantee, 24 months warranty with professional customer service team to provide friendly and fast support.If you have any problem for your item please contact us and you will get a satisfied solution within 24 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Daytime mode and sleeping mode. High efficiency and ultra-quiet operation.
Suitable For Home
Use at home such as wardrobe, closet, kitchen cabinet, dorms, cars, boats or mobile containers, also can use in baby room, living room, bedroom,etc.
- Compact and portable
- High efficiency and saving space
- Automatically shuts off, safe operation
Quickly and efficiently remove moisture, max capability of water tank is 700ml. Absorbing up to 300±50ml moisture per day at 86°F, 80%RH.
Sleeping mode is no annoying sound, offering ultra-quiet sleeping environment.
Suitable for all spaces
Perfect for Bedroom, Closets, Basement and Other Small Room & Space.
-Automatic switch off when the tank is full (With LED indicator)
-Peltier technology (compressor free): which makes it light and quiet, and not using chemical substance to absorb moisture, environmental friendly
-Patented ERS (Energy Recycle System) technology: There is no musty odors and no damp when OXA dehumidifiers work in small area & mobile areas
-Two modes: Normal/Sleep. Using normal mode can reduce moisture faster during the day and using sleep mode will be quieter in the evening
-For use in small areas such as wardrobe, closet, kitchen cabinet, dorms, cars, boats or mobile containers
-Dehumidifying capacity:350ml/24h at 86°F 80% RH
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They wanted me to delete negative review in exchange for refund, so it's back to one star. It's hazardous, and they don't stand behind their product. I contacted Amazon, and they issued a refund.
They have promised a refund, so I upgraded from one star to two.
This worked pretty well for less than two months. During that time it would take a week or more to fill the small container, but it helped freshen up the closet. One day the light was blinking and it was making an odd sound cycling on and off. I unplugged the power supply from the back of the unit--but I did not unplug the power supply from the wall. The next day, I noticed a plasticky smell, and saw the power supply was melting. It was so hot that I couldn't pick it up from the top. So it broke after two months and could have started a fire.
Reservoir is on the smaller side; may require daily emptying if you have a lot of humidity.
Normal household dehumidifiers are designed to remove 30-90 pints of water per day. By comparison, this one is designed to remove ~0.75 pints per day. Google "dehumidifier size chart", and you'll see that a 1,000 sqft apartment is recommended to have a dehumidifier rated at 70 pints per day. This is only 1% as powerful, so don't expect it to make any noticeable difference on an apartment or large room. But in a very small room, closet, or bathroom, it should help.
I have a few peltier dehumidifiers. They are all pretty small. They are all pretty quite (the only sound they make is the noise from their fan, which is similar to the sound a fan on your computer would make). And, they all seem to have these annoying indicator lights at are always on and can't be turned off. I like the shape of this more than my others. However, it also has the smallest tank by far (needs to be emptied every 2-3 days).
Generally I don't recommend people get peltier dehumidifiers. But if you're one of the few people who would actually benefit from one, then this is a fine choice.