|Item Weight||6.15 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.08 x 8.43 x 8.39 inches|
|Item model number||HW2012-300|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||30 Square Feet|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Amperage Capacity||3 Amps|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
30 Sqft Electric Floor Heating 120 Volt System Includes 7-Day/4 Event Programmable GFCI Thermostat
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 30 Square Feet Heating Mat, 20 Inches Wide x 18 Feet Long, Includes Required GFCI 7 Day Programmable Thermostat - 120VAC
- Highest Quality USA Heating Cable Designed for Longevity by an over 20 Year USA Manufacturer
- Listed and Safe for Wet Locations.Thin profile ~1/8" thick. Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor.
- ETL Listed for US & Canada - Limited Lifetime Warranty by an over 20 Year Trusted USA Manufacturer
- Voltage: 120V - Amps: 3 - Watts: 360 - 15 ft Cold Lead - 12 Watts/Sqft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heatizon's Heatwave System is the best and most versatile floor warming system available. The systems are easy to install and allow for custom installation configurations. Unlike our competitors, every system comes with a programmable thermostat standard. Heatwave is available as pre-configured mat or free-roll cable and in 120 or 240 voltages. We also offer various upgrades and expansion options (see flyer in box).
Heatwave standard thermostat (M429) specifications:
- Up to 4 event programming
- Simple user interface
- Pre-programmed for quick set up
- Multi voltage: 120/208/240 V
- Output Relay 15A
- Can be set to automatic, manual, or comfort mode
- Includes 2 sensors: a built-in air sensor and floor sensor thermistor with 10 feet of NTC (12K) sensor cable
- Temperature control range: 41ºF to 104ºF
- Class A GFCI (5 mA trip level)
An Efficient System
The Heatwave system comes with a 10-foot long floor sensor standard for optimal use of your Heatwave System. Extra compatible sensors are available on our store page.
Fully Embedded System
Heatwave can be embedded in various types of cement-like material, allowing for several floor covering options. Embedding Heatwave allows for optimal heat dispersion and gives the end-user a nice, consistently warmed floor.
Be sure to get the right size!
Heatwave comes in various sizes to accommodate differing size spaces. It is important to accurately measure the space you intend heat. Avoid placing the heating cable under vanities, within 6-inches of the toilet gasket and under other permanent fixtures in the space. It is acceptable to place Heatwave in a shower, provided that is still fully embedded in a thinset/or Mortar.
Be aware the heating cable cannot be cut or shortened in anyway.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll probably get the same system again when i finish my in law suite. This was an excellent addition for my upstairs bathroom remodel.