Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ovente 1000W Single Hot Plate Electric Countertop Infrared Stove 7 Inch with 5 Level Temperature Control & Stainless Steel Base, Easy Clean Portable Cooktop Burner for Cooking Camping, Silver BGI101S
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.89 (20%)|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Glass|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.8 x 9.3 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HASSLE-FREE COOKING EXPERIENCE – The cooktop is powered by 120V (1000W). It uses infrared technology an advanced system for smooth-top electric ranges heating up food quickly and evenly without any hot or cold spots.
- COMPATIBLE TO ALL COOKWARES – Unlike induction cooktops this countertop burner works well with all types of cookware. However for best results use flat cookware as close to the plate size of the burner (7" in diameter).
- CLASSY AND PORTABLE – Its flat stainless steel housing and sleek crystallite ceramic glass top make this burner look great on any countertop. Plus it is slim and light (2.4 lbs) making it perfect for small studios kitchenettes RVs and camping trips.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Cleaning the crystallite glass and the metal housing is fast and simple—it won't even take you more than a minute. Simply wipe the cooktop with a clean damp cloth and it would look fresh again.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY on Domestic (USA) Repairs and Replacements on workmanship and materials from date of purchase from authorized reseller. International inquiries please contact manufacturer customer service directly for better assistance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Top-of-the-line performance without cookware restrictions
Conveniently set the desired temperature for your dish
Designed for easy storage and little space consumption
1000 WATTS POWER
Heats up food quickly without any hot or cold spots
Compare with similar items
Shorter Pre-Heating Faster Cooking Time
Everything seems to be instant in this modern-day era and we disdain the thought of having to wait a couple of minutes before we get what we want. We want same-day delivery from merchants. We want to stream movies and TV series the moment they're out. We want our download speeds faster.
At Ovente we do not understate the value of speed to meet your demand for everything fast! Discover how fast it is boil a full pot of stew and how easy it is for heavy and thick pans to heat up with the help of our 1000W infrared ceramic glass single-plate burner. It uses a sophisticated infrared technology to heat food evenly without cold or hot spots. Plus it keeps the heat constant according to your desired temperature.
Compatible to All Cook Wares
The burner’s crystallite ceramic glass works with all cookware whether they’re glass ceramic or stainless. However use of flat cookware that has sizes as close to the plate size of the burner (7”) is recommended.
How to Use the Infrared Ceramic Glass Single Plate Burner
1. Plug it in
2. Place cookware of your choice on the glass surface
3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level
4. When finished cooking unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool down (minimum of 15 min)
5. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth
Warning:Never use petrol products harsh/abrasive cloths or soap to clean your cooktop burner. These might scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- 2.4 lbs
- High-quality crystallite ceramic glass
- 7” Cooking plate
- Fire-resistant metal housing
- With temperature knob
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Indicator light
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really just a shame, glad it was cheap.
By Tiffany Mauer on August 4, 2018
By BladeRunner on May 11, 2019
The 7-inch cooking area can be limiting, but my Lodge 8" cast iron skillet is a perfect fit over the cooking surface. This is indeed lightweight, but the amount of heat it generates makes it really convenient to use (especially with the Lodge 8" skillet) to quickly whip up eggs and/or pancakes in the morning.
We also used it to grill up thinly shaved steaks for cheesesteak sandwiches, and it worked flawlessly. So far I've only used the Lodge 8" cast iron skillet with this burner, and it's a perfect marriage.
Top reviews from other countries
Tempurature knob doesn't seems fully functional in terms of distinguishing between level 2 heat and level 5 heat. Flickers on and off when temperature is reached for some reason.
but i only used it for warmed but baby bottles so it was ok.