- Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Higher Education; 5th Revised edition edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007108617X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071086172
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #867,559 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electric Machinery Fundamentals Paperback – 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
electrical machines, it explains the constructive aspects of subject
in way way that they gain physical meaning. A point that is missing
in many books. The only reason that it's four stars and not five is
that in this edition the power electronics chapter was removed. For
those who red the second edition there will be some missing feelings.
Althogh it stills a great book.