- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Inc.,US; 2nd edition edition (May 1, 1991)
- ISBN-10: 007010915X
- ISBN-13: 978-0070109155
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,852,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #21215 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- #26890 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- #30077 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electric Machinery Fundamentals: Solutions Manual 2nd edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- Sufficient number of worked examples and chapter end problems. 2- Sufficient number of diagrams, well selected and helpful.
1- The typing mistakes; I have pointed more than 50 of them appeared in the second edition and, repeated in the third edition.
2- The graphical solutions are not drawn with `easy to follow' scale, especially those with log or semilog-scale.