Other Sellers on Amazon
Electric Milk Frother - Kuissential Slickfroth 2.0, Cappuccino Maker
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld, Battery Operated Milk Frother
- Creates delicate foam for homemade lattes, cappucinos, hot chocolates, and more!
- Stylish Handle with Stainless Steel Stem and Whisking Head
- Easy to Operate and Clean (operate in hot soapy water and rinse)
- New and Improved Version 2.0, based on Customer Feedback. Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Electric Milk Frother - Kuissential Slickfroth 2.0, Cappuccino Maker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Kuissential||Idea Marketing Group||1EasylifeDirect||PowerLix|
Are you a coffee lover that wants to enjoy barista quality frothed milk in the comfort of your own home? The Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 will help you turn your milk or cream into a rich, delicious, fluffy foam, that will transport you mentally to the Italian Countryside as you enjoy your homemade cappuccinos and lattes. When you are done, cleanup is as easy as running your SlickFroth in hot soapy water and rinsing well (do not submerge the handle in water). If you want a frother that can make your milk, specialty coffees, hot chocolates, and milkshakes more fun and delicious, welcome the SlickFroth 2.0 to your home today! (Please note we have recently changed the spelling of our brand name from Cuissential to Kuissential. Everything else about us is staying the same. Sorry for the confusion!)
Top Customer Reviews
I have owned 3 different frothers prior to this purchase with prices ranging between $17 and $24, they include: Frother Bonjour, aerolatte, and an Italian one. I purchased the Italian one in Europe while on a trip. My prior experience with this type of frother is to assume a life expectancy of 12 to 18 months. I use the device daily and use it as of quick stir for my sugar and cream as part of my personal coffee bar. I do have a machine that makes froth (micro bubbles); however that is the $40 range (and I am on my second unit), which is pricey.
- Frother is very fast to reach its full speed (1 second), several other brands take a couple of seconds.
- Torque is good and strong, better than the others
- Makes good froth compared to the competition, slightly warmer milk/cream is best. Note: My experience is the froth does not last the entire duration while drinking your beverage. I put this in the pros category, because when compared to similar devices this one does a great job.
- COST, great value
- I would like to see a color that fits my kitchen. Black would be nice.
If this Unit last 12 to 18 months like the rest, this is a good deal for a better product at a better price. It works longer, its an awesome deal. Shorter, well, although I will be disappointed, my cost will be more of a break even situation.
Yes, I would recommend this unit and would purchase again.
I searched Amazon for another highly rated electrical frother and this is what came up as the best choice. It also works very well, however it is missing one almost essential part, a stand. Time will tell if it will last, but it looks good so far. I just miss a stand to keep it upright so it takes up very little counter space.
Update: I have now owned 4 of these. I use these on one drink twice daily and can tell you they last from 3 - 6 months at best. I have had a switch fail, motor burn out and one even melted and give me a pretty good burn. So consider them disposable with about a 4 month life. No particular weakness, just fragile construction. Still they work well while they last. I have a box of spare parts now and have been able to build a new one from the good parts of broken units.