Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $8.79
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Burner Single Burner Cast Iron hot plates for cooking Portable Burner 1500W with Adjustable Temperature Control Stainless Steel Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Upgraded Version
|List Price:||$59.99 Details|
|Price:||$40.96 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.03 (32%)|
Save an extra $8.00 when you apply this coupon.
$8.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [❤ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] - CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [❤ 1500W & EASY TO CONTROL] - CUSIMAX Hot Plate used 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [❤ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] - CUSIMAX hot plate is equipped with a powerful 7.4 inches heating plate, compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.4 inches. CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [❤ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [❤ NOTICE] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free return policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products' high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works. It’s normal that the heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
Frequently bought together
Compare with other countertop burners
This ItemCusimax Hot Plate Electric Burner Single Burner Cast Iron hot plates for cooking Portable Burner 1500W with Adjustable Temperature Control Stainless Steel Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Upgraded Version
|number of heating elements||1||-||-||1||1||1|
|color||-||Stainless Steel Glass Ceramic||-||Black||-||Silver|
|material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel Hot Plate||Stainless Steel||Ceramic Infrared Countertop||Stainless Steel||Cast Iron|
|heating element type||Radiant||-||Sealed||Radiant||Sealed||-|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
- Powered by 120V and 1500-Watts, this single burner heats quickly and evenly with minimal heat loss and saving energy. This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
- The Portable Burner is equipped with 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking. Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
- Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Cusimax Electric Hot Plate Product Features
- No noise
- No electromagnetic radiation
- Adjustable temperature control knob
- Thermal fuse for overheating protection
- Work with all types of cookware - metal, ceramic and etc.
- High quality cast iron plate - pans or pots should be in diameter of 4-7.4 inches
The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.
Cusimax Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection. When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting. It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
7 Thermostatically Controlled Heat Settings for Precise Cooking
Cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, boil water, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Durable Cast Iron Plates Saving Energy
With powerful 1500W heating cast-iron plate cooks up food fast and evenly with minimal heat loss. High quality cast iron plate works well for pans or pots.
Easy to Clean Stainless Steel Housing
Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use.
*Never use harsh abrasives or caustic cleansers.
- The hot plate has a overheating protection and thermostat, it will automatically power off when the temperature is too high. It's a normal phenomenon. Please follow the instructions to use is no problem.
- The temperature ranges from 392°F to 1162°F and it will take about 10-15 minutes for a four-quart pot of water. Please cover the pot lid when boiling water.
- It takes about 20 minutes for the burner to cool completely, which helps keep the food warm for a long time.
- Please don't touch the body of the burner during use, beacuse the surface of the burner is made of stainless steel, which will cause heat conduction.
- Never use harsh abrasives, steel wool pads or caustic cleansers on any part of the hot plate as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes. This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements. There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
|Black Single Hot Plate||Black Double Hot Plate||Silver Double Hot Plate||Double Infrared Burner|
|Volt&Watts||110-120V / 1500W||110-120V / 900W+900W||110-120V / 900W+900W||110-120V / 900W+900W|
|Burner Ring Material||Cast-iron||Cast-iron||Cast-iron||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner Ring Size||7.4 inches||6.1 & 7.4 inches||6.1 & 7.4 inches||7.1 & 7.1 inches|
|Suitable Cookwares Size||4-7.4 inches||2.5-7.4 inches||2.5-7.4 inches||4-7.1 inches|
|Suitable Cookwares||Works with all types of flat cookwares||Works with all types of flat cookwares||Works with all types of flat cookwares||Works with all types of flat cookwares|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By juanlin on November 28, 2019
By sincerebuyer on February 8, 2020
I was concerned about whether or not it would get hot enough since there were no temperatures mentioned in the description but I am happy to report that when fully ON, the temperature reached just over 500 degrees C.
Most PCB refolw temps require around 230 degrees Celcius at the peak of the profile so this hot plate is way more than enough to do the job.
The #4 position on the control knob runs between 200 and 240 C.
The T-stat turns on at about 200 C, then turns off at about 240 C.
I will make a microcontrolled On/Off control setup using a 20 amp relay so I can control the soak/reflow profile with a more even temperature.
The cast iron plate was glowing cherry red at full on and most of the heat is in the center 2/3 portion which is not ideal so I will make a round 1/4" thick aluminum disc about 9" in diameter so the heat will be more even (since heat spreads quickly through aluminum), However, I may use 1/8" aluminum so it will cool down quicker.
I will also try adding some spacers between the plate and the aluminum to provide a little bit of an air gap between the plate and the aluminum, that should help with keeping the temps more even.
The last thing is to add a "K" type thermocouple as a probe to be used with my temp gun so I can keep an eye on the actual temps.
By Helpful responder on March 22, 2020
By Ryan on March 13, 2019
By Gupta on March 13, 2019
But, the large burner does not get as hot as the smaller burner. The space between the burners could be wider to better accommodate cooking on both burners at the same time.