|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.4 x 3.5 x 2.9 inches|
|Batteries||4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACP18|
Electric Portable Air Compressor, QITONG Hand-Held 12V Digital Tire Inflator Build in Li-ion Battery. Pump to 150 PSI. Tire Pressure Monitor and Preset … (V2018)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★Large Backlight LCD Light&LED Light★- 150PSI Digital Tire inflator comes with LCD digital displays with a backlight that is easy to read when pumping in the dark or during the night. This multi-functional electric air pump also can monitor the air pressure.
- ★Rechargeable Portable Air Compressor Built-in Battery★-it allows you to pump the tire without connecting external power cord,p lug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your auto to charge and pump.
- ★Unit Conversion★-It is very essential to maintain proper tire inflation. It has four pressure units PSI, Bar, KPa and Kg/cm2 to accommodate all of your needs.
- ★Tire Pressure★-It takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge the inflator. for Auto Bicycle Ball take about 2 minutes each and the motorcycle tires take about 3 minutes each to fully inflate. Maximum pressure is 150Psi and accuracy is +/-0.5Psi. Just set the desired pressure and the inflator shuts off automatically once desired pressure is reached.
- ★Excellent Service★-Cool mini portable electric air pump,hose,AC DC adapter,valve adapter,cigar lighter,needle,carry bag,user manual and 100% satisfaction warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With this amazing Inflator,you won't need to spend any more money at the air pump at a service station!The pump is rechargeable so it is always ready when you need it,if it is depleted you can plug it in and use it too.It comes with an internal battery for use on the go and it has AC/DC adapter,charging cord as well for when you are at home or in the car.
How to use:
1.The tube screw into the bottom of screw hole,don't plugged into DC socket.
2.Press "UNIT" to active display.
3.Press "-" and "+" to preset the pressure value.
4.Press "Power" to inflate.
5.Press "power" to power off.
6.Use charger and cigarette lighter to plug DC socket to charge.
●Please read our instruction carefully before using it.
●After Long-time operation both the tube and the cylinder will get hot and you will need to take a break before using it again.
●Please connect the inflator with car charger instead of connecting with the wall socket while pumping something,because the output of wall socket can't reach the current required when the inflator works.
●It should be charged when battery volume is low.
Automobiles / Motorcycles / Bicycles / Balls / Floating wheels / Balloon etc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pump charges in approximately one hour. Now I want to mention that when using this for your car, the pump is good for about fifteen minutes before it becomes to hot (this is stated in the instructions). Be advised that the attachment will become hot to the touch, like touching a hot cooking utensil. USE CAUTION WHEN USING AROUND FLAMMABLE ITEMS!!!
When I used this pump for the first time all these issues I just mentioned are factors I encountered, minus igniting any combustible chemicals. This item is great and very handy, and includes all the attachments one may ever need. Just using a little common sense is required when using the pump for extended times over fifteen minutes. I highly recommend this.
Edit: the company contacted me after I posted my review and offered and sent a free replacement. They also warned me about letting it go uncharged. I did not charge it directly after using it before it failed, though the user's guide doesn't mention it, I will see that I do so in the future. I haven't had the need to use it since I got and charged the new one, but I am going to change from a one star to a three star rating for now because I believe the company has made a good faith effort to provide me with a useful product.