- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING - Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20" wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8" thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3". System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas, Mud Rooms;
Ceramic or Porcelain Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat with floor sensor.
UL listed for USA and Canada (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat - making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field (Zero EMF).
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3" apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best used with Level Quick from Home Depot, pour over the mat entirely once your pattern is laid out. Read the entire instructions before install, many important things in there you might not consider off the top of your head.
The Aube thermostat, worked perfect out of the box, it ran the 30 sq ft without a sweat or any heating up. When using two separate mats, the wiring gets tough (To connect) and there really isn't any way to fit it inside of a standard electrical box, my solution was to completely cut out the back end of the electrical box to make more room for the wire bundles.
I also split the plastic electrical box so I could wire everything up on the floor, feed it through the wall from the back side and then slip the electrical box on and in the hole in the wall.. Everything worked perfectly and looked just right.
Note drill multiple holes for multiple wires to keep them apart from each other, I ran the heat sensor wire just away from the other wires to eliminate inaccuracies..
So far it has been on for about 18 hours, and has went up 70 degrees to 98 (Max 104), so it does take a while to heat concrete and granite tile, but once heated I imagine it will stay heated just as long...
Programming isn't too difficult and I imagine the preset setting will be fine for most people.
Overall great product, wish I would have bought a bigger piece so I didn't have to run two mats for one small bathroom, but in the end it all worked out, just made the wiring harder to do .