2 In 1 Electric Salt And Pepper Grinder Set. Have Both Salt & Pepper All In One Grinder!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AS SEEN ON THE FOOD NETWORK, Voted Best Fun, Automatic Sea Salt and Pepper Mill!
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE From fine to course grinders, automatic adjust to your liking
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY Uses 6 AAA Batteries for no wires convenience (Battery not included) . As it states in the directions, on first use, in order to polish the blades, be sure to only use a minimal amount of salt and peppercorns. After first use, gradually add more salt and peppercorns in to the chamber. Should there be a jam at anytime use alternate S or P button to unjam.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE as we back our products with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Black Friday, Lightning deals, Best Gift for Dad, Best Gift for Brother, Best Gift for Husband, Best Gift for Mom, Best For Siter, Best Gift for Him, Best Gift for her, Under $25, Best Gift for Christmas, Christmas presents, Secret Santa, Flash Sale, Sale, Deal, Stocking Stuffer, Black Friday Deals Week,Gift Guide, Holiday List, Shop Early List, Best Deal, Gold Box Deals
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:29 Mins|
The first one I ordered a few days ago from Home Start, the whole bottom half containing the salt and pepper fell off as soon as you pushed the pepper button. It was a bad design because of the direction the pepper mill turned it caused the bottom half to unscrew or unlock itself. Had their pepper mill portion turned the other direction that would not have happened. The salt mill side turned the other direction and you did not have that problem.
I am glad yours does not have that issue since you don't even have to take the bottom half off. On yours I also like how you do not have to take the whole thing apart just to add salt and pepper. That is a nice improvement. I have been using individual Electric grinders for several years now starting with a Wolfgang Puck Brand, until one of them quit working. I've since bought some others through Amazon with varying results.
I am going to enjoy having one unit that does both salt and pepper. Thanks for making a great product that works as it should!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item worked great for about 3 weeks and then never worked again. Very frustrating.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Stopped working only a week or so after purchase. Would not recommend.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Tends to stall every once in awhile. Additionally, the grinding process is slow as compared to doing it manual.Published 3 months ago by Natasha Gayle
The two compartments are not completely separated. If you accidentally knock it over, the salt and pepper get mixed together. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nelson
The grinder worked well in the beginning although a little noisy. After about 6 weeks of light use the salt side grinder doesn't turn and grind properly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Acey
Didn't work at all. Emptied out salt and pepper I put in so I could grind by hand. Motor worked but regardless of grinding settings, it was incapable of any useful operations.Published 4 months ago by Preston Z.