Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 243 reviews
on May 31, 2016
The price of this product gets you very excited, and it looks awesome. Here is one question you have to ask yourself, how many people that gave this chair a 5 star rating may have given it that rating before it broke down on them? So many people have given this a 1 star rating and said the same thing "it broke down inside of a year". I had mine for 2 months and it broke down. If its this big of a gamble, why not just look for a different chair and pretend this one doesn't exist? The sellers of this chair are hoping no one pays attention to these reviews...
55 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2015
loved the chair while it worked, but at 9 months it stopped working, and I can't seem to get it replaced through the company. Would not buy again.
11 comment| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
I looked at many massage chairs and read many reviews before ordering this one. When you look at the ratio of bad reviews to good, the majority of the reviews on this chair were good. I have to say the features and the looks of the chair are just what I wanted, this looks like a very high end recliner and nice piece of furniture, it looks very nice in my family room. I am pleased with the style and construction if the chair.
One issue with the chair in the negative reviews seemed to be that it just quit working one day after working fine for months, very rarely did I read a review that stated the chair was DOA, so I have to pose the following question....did the people that had problems use a surge protector or have the chair plugged directly into an outlet? I am no expert, but it seems that the circuit board could fry with a power surge, so I would say you may want to buy a surge protector to protect your investment.

Now on to delivery. It took about 10 days to make it to Nevada, where I live. The freight company was very accommodating and placed the box in my garage. It is pretty big and heavy. I hired a company to move it out of the garage and assemble it. It took two men about 30 minutes and well worth it to me, a single female. I know I could have assembled it, but not moved it. Now that it's in place, it's on rollers and can be moved to another position in the room pretty easily.

So, it's up and running and the biggest treat of my day. I can't wait to get home to my new best friend!
Do your research and save yourself a couple thousand. This chair us just as good if not better than the high priced ones, and it's a nice looking recliner too!

UPDATE: Today is August 21st, and I want to report that the chair is still working fine. I have tryed many massage combinations and have tweeked it to the one I like best. My two cats like to sleep on it when it's not in use, and even though one of them vomited on it, it cleaned up with a damp paper towel, like new. So I'm giving it another 5stars!

SECOND UPDATE: Today is April 3, 2017. I am happy to report that after 10 months my massage recliner is still working like new. Love it and use it everyday. This was a wonderful purchase!
on February 16, 2017
Our chair arrived defective, did not massage the shoulder region even when prompted, it also did this awful clicking when placed on a certain massage type (kneading). Our parents have this same chair without issues and it does work well, when it is actually working. I had more issues with the company than I did with the chair, returning it is a nightmare, we've been trying to do so for a month and finally got the answers we wanted. The chair itself is a gamble, theirs (parents) works well, ours never worked 100% correctly. I would look into other options if possible.
on June 9, 2014
I injured my back and neck in a car crash, and three years later I still have pain and limited mobility. Before I bought the chair I was getting a massage weekly. I now use the chair for at least an hour a day and I now go a month between massages and chiropractor appointments. The chair is usable as a recliner, but it is not padded enough to really be comfortable for long use. I don't find the noise to be objectionable, but it is noticeable over Skype. The massage is geared towards the spinal area; it is not a general vibrating chair.

The cons: It has bladders that squeeze parts of your legs as a massage. I was really looking forward to this, but the calf section is too small and I cannot reduce the force it applies, so it is too painful for me to use. I am 6' 1", 220ish pounds, larger than average. People with small calves might be OK. I have the same problems with the foot and forearm massagers. The instructions suggest that you can create custom programs, but I have not been able to get that to work.

All in all I would but it again. When I am away from home I miss it greatly.
on January 14, 2017
this chair actually compresses starting at the feet and then moves upward. By moving the pressure from the feet up, it allows the fluids that folks have problems with to slowly move towards the heart, just like the very expensive medical machines that cost 3-4,000 dollars. In addition, the Shiatsu massage soothes, warms and relaxes every fiber of your being. Even tired arms have not been forgotten in this wonderful chair. Most chairs I've seen that had this much going for it were well over a $1,000 and if you doctor recommends one...most medical companies will charge over $3,000.
A great deal for anyone that has reoccurring back or neck problems, PAD or fluid re-tension, or just wants a warm and relaxing massage, reducing fatigue and refreshing the soul.
on April 15, 2014
I have tried and tried to get help but nobody is willing to stand behind this product. 30 days in and it quit working and I just keep getting the run around. The is a complete scam.
22 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
Modern contemporary style. Had to wait for assistance to get the chair functional. LED screen did work from the start, the support desk recommended a video, that would not load, and then they sent us a new control panel/LED that would not connect with the chair. No way to control intensity of Functions without properly working panel.
on February 3, 2016
Absolutely love this mass.chair...My whole family loves it...I cant believe how fast it was delivered.... The only thing that I would change is the arm rest...but hey for the price I really can't complain...I should have spent 3,000 instead of 8..lol...yep extremely happy...not cheap feeling or looking...People were saying it came in a hugh crate..mine didnt..was in a thick cardboard box that u just snipped the binding then lifted up and over..delivery driver put it in my garage..needed about a 4x4 area..I'm a 58 yr old female and had everything ready to take in the house when my son got back..couldn't do the 3 steps up into house myself..chair has wheels so just lean it back to move...we had it in the house in 5 min..flip the backrest up it locks, add the armrest, plug her in and away you go...remote is pretty much self explanatory....once again Love love love this chair!!!! :) oh yeah the directions r pretty funny...but really just use common sense...the armrest has 2 screws take them out of the chair, push the arms down then push arms forward (look under to make sure u have the arms all the way pushed up)put screws back in...
on June 29, 2017
After a year of ownership, I have decided to write my review. I can't believe I waited 25 years to buy one of these! I actually bought 2! This is the new hit at my house. People come over and use these and never want to leave! They are very impressive. They shipped these on a pallet and the driver unloaded them next to my garage. I was not home. They are heavy! I am pretty strong and it was hard for me to get them in the house. So a helper is recommended. There is minor assembly required. Very simple and easy instructions though. The quality is top notch. The material feels like a soft leather. But I think it is synthetic pleather. It feels nice and feels good though. The control pad mounts to the right side of the chair and can be removed from the holder. The holder is fully adjustable and moves to any location desired. They really are intense. They have 4 intensity levels, and they hit everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Even on the lowest setting they rough me up! I am 6 foot 195lbs. I am very comfortable in these chairs. If you are 6 foot 6, I would not buy these chairs. My brother in law is 270 and 6 foot 5. He fits snuggly, but he is a little tall for the chair. He still enjoys It! It has multiple settings to customize what you like. It even has heat! Your feet and back receive the heated portion. It gets so hot, it feels like it is burning me! The heat is not controllable meaning low or high. It just comes on. You can choose just back or just feet though. So this is a must buy! You are missing out on the finer pleasures in life if you don't buy these at this amazing price! Comparable chairs are thousands of dollars. People have thought I paid thousands. They are shocked to find out otherwise. These chairs do it all. Full Recline, support just legs with no recline, Massages everything (and I mean everything even things it should not be massaging haha) with shiatsu balls and air bags with impressive force, and it has heat! A+++ A serious must have. Very kid friendly they love them!
review image