Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on February 26, 2013
This product is so good this will sound like a commercial. I have been opening wine for 50 years and used
just about every type of opener including gas powered (which my wife refused to use after just once). I have
broken off corks, pushed some into the bottle and splattered a guest or two. NO MORE. Yes it's big, real big,
but place it on the bottle, hold the bottle and push the button. The damn thing works flawlessly. Then push
the top of the button and it falls right off the corkscrew. Look at your guests and grin real big!
on February 2, 2014
I had used a Screwpull for years, but it got hard for my wife to operate, requiring some strength. With this, you just center it over the cork, push a button and the cork is extracted with no physical effort. push the top of the switch and it expels the cork. This is one of the best things I have bought. It is rechargeable(it sits in a stand that keeps the ni-cad batteries charged at all times).I researched lots of openers and this is the best. I couldn't believe the price(something over $ 20!)and it is made by Oster with their quality. I bought the stainless model which is really handsome. I think there is a cheaper one that is not stainless , but for a little over $ 20 why not splurge for one that is much better looking.This gets my highest rating. I have thought of getting them for presents.
on February 15, 2014
If you drink wine..you definitely need one of these. They take all the effort out of opening a bottle of wine and my guests are always impressed. I cannot believe that there are actually people who don't know about this amazing invention.
on June 1, 2013
My wife has arthritis and has difficulty opening a bottle of wine. This product makes it easy to remove a cork in seconds. Product looks good and is easy to operate.
on March 25, 2014
Solid, quality construction, operates smoothly, looks nice on my kitchen counter. What more could I ask for? Oh, of course! It opens bottles with ease.
on January 20, 2013
Works exactly as portrayed and is easy to operate. Opens bottles quickly, cork is removed easily, and our guests really are impressed.
on April 25, 2014
This has outlasted other electric openers I have had. It sometimes has problems with plastic stoppers (what opener doesn't?) and I suspect that the griping ridges that hold the cork when it is being ejected from the opener are starting to wear out, but the price is right and when it does wear out I will buy another.
on October 19, 2016
This brand is GREAT! I have purchased at least 4 of these as they make great hostess gifts and stocking fillers.
on February 6, 2015
This is my second opener, the first is still working fine, but needed another opener since we sometimes open 4 cases of wine in one night.
Speaking from experience this opener is the best for us.
on November 24, 2013
This opener is far away the best i have used. It pulls the cork, spits the cork out and has a seal opener. Has enought power to pull even the hardest corks. Very pleased with it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.