|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.2 x 7.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Electrical Fish Tape Reel - 25 Feet - Impact Case for Electricians, Pull Communication Wire Cable Line From Drywall, Ceiling, Under Rug Conduit or Pipe- 1/2” W x 1/16” Thick Tape Reel - By Katzco
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY- Katzco electrical fish tape reel is made of high quality heavy duty plastic and contains durable handle and a built in thumb-lock to hold wires in place wherever you want. The steel cable wire is made for a lifetime of use.
- DURABLE- Katzco’s electrical fish tape reel has a super heavy duty high impact resistant case to ensure you’re tape reel never breaks while on the job. Electric cable is made of high quality stiff steel to ensure non breakage and accurate use.
- CONVENIENT- This electrical fish tape reel is super convenient to bring anywhere. Its compact design allows for easy portability can be stored in tool bag, tool belt, even a belt loop. Makes wiring much easier due to the size.
- LOTS OF REACH- Katzcos electrical fish tape reel is a 25 feet of electrical cable line puller so that you can have as much reach as possible. You can feed the wire through small cavities and crevices to ensure wires are out of the way.
- MULTI CABLE USE- Katzco electrical fish tape reel is ideal for using on stereo speaker wires, telephone lines, cable tv, internet cable and surround sound speakers as well. Pulls cables through dry wall, conduit, insulation, pipe and more. Inside ring allows for maximum grip when pulling wire.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
1/4-Inch Steel Fish Tape 25-Foot, Great for Short Runs, Conduit Measuring and as Pull Line Klein Tools 56005
Gardner Bender EFT-15 Mini Cable Snake, 15 Ft Steel Fish Tape, Electrical Wire Fishing Tape, Red & Black
50 FT Fish Tape with High Impact Case for Electric or Communication Wire Puller
10M 33Ft Electrical Wire Threader Cable Running Rods Fish Tape Pulling
Klein Tools 56000 1/8-Inch Wide Steel Fish Tape, 25-Foot Length
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Everything u Need||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MAKOTO CORP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||7 x 7 x 1 in||3.8 x 5.6 x 7.5 in||10.3 x 18.1 x 1 in||304.72 x 9.84 x 1.18 in||7 x 7 x 1 in|
Katzco - Electricians Fish Tape Reel,
25 Foot Reach
High Impact Case, Design For Electric or Communication Wire Cable Line Puller-
Tape is ?” W x 1/16” Thick
Looking to route cables and pull wires but don't want to buy an expensive product?
Look no further than here!
Katzco’s heavy duty electrical fish tape reel is the solution for you.
While less expensive than other brands,
This product provides superior quality.
Tape is 1/8'' W x 1/16'' thick x 25 feet.
The case and handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance.
The inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding and allows for more accurate use.
The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand
For quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
It also stores excess tape.
The handle gives you firm grip when pulling wire.
The convenience, quality and ease of use of this product is unmatched!
• Buy one today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The vendor sent no information with the product, and just put it in a clear wrap. When I contacted them, they did not respond to my concerns. So, I contacted Amazon to return the product.
I then unscrewed and opened the shell and spent another 30 minutes re-wrapping the fishtape. After this was done, I tried to extend and about 20 feet and retract it but it tangled itself on the very first try.
Into the trash it went. $15 wasted. Not recommended.
Its quite heavy and bulky as well. I just wanted to reel some Hdmi cables to my mounted TV not a 50lb weight up a flight of stairs. For simple jobs like mine it was a bit much. I threw it away after the 1st use.
Needless to say it didn't do the job and just made a mess. Maybe I got a lemon?
Pictured is the panel at the end of the ~12 foot conduit.
I don't know when I'll use it again, but when winding up after use, I could never get the whole thing wrapped back up. The plastic case is pretty cheap and it would either jam up and stop winding, or the case would give out and the cable would burst through the middle part. Just an fyi.
Good product at a good price and works as advertised.