Consider this available item
Electrical Desk Riser / Standing Desk / Sit to Stand Desktop 36" Wide Fits 2 Monitors 24" Enlarged Detachable Keyboard Tray Electrical Motor with 2 Button Height Adjusting, USB Charging Port
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Electrical desk riser using 2 buttons to control a motor for height adjustment. An extra USB charger port to provide additional convenience like power charging (5V / 2A) to other peripherals
- Electrical motor (3200RPM, 24V) is powerful and quiet. It comes with a 5 foot long power adapter
- Electrical standing desk with adjustable height range of 180mm – 415mm
- Electrical sit to stand desktop holds up to 33 pounds loading on top surface, and up to 4.3 pounds loading on keyboard tray
- Riser desk with top surface measures 36 x 22 inches, spacious workstation platform to hold 2 monitors. Keyboard tray is enlarged to 24 x 9 inches to provide more space than other comparable products and hold more accessories
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Type: Desks & Laptop Stands
Features: Electric sit & stand desktopSingle motor, DC, 3200RPM, 24VSpace well management both above and under the desktopDual levels provide separate keyboard shelf and upper surface for monitorGoes up and down with ease in a matter of seconds
Sizes/Dimensions: Desktop Size: 36.20'' x 22.00''Keyboard Tray Size: 24.41'' x 9.06''Product weight : 55.60 lbs.
Specifications: Desktop Load : 33.00 lbs.Keyboard Tray Load : 4.40 lbs.Height Adjustable Range: 7.10'' to 16.33''
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the bad stuff. 1) It arrived broken - what covers the metal to hide the wires for the switch is cheap plastic. Mine was cracked. 2) It has 2 non-slip 'feet' you screw into the bottom that can extend the base. The anti-slip surface holds the desk pretty good - as long as it's on the correct side of the foot. There's a bezeled edge for screws on one side, and the other side is flat. They put the adhesive anti slip pads on the WRONG SIDE. It's obviously a stupid mistake made by someone that doesn't care about the quality of their work - or- this company just has a shoddy QC program that missed it - maybe both. I suppose I could live with it, but when there are multiple better/cheaper options that start at just over $100...what's the point? This one goes back to zon.
Pro: it runs pretty smoothly, looks well made.
Con: it takes too much space. My entire table. I have no place to write if the keyboard tray is installed. Be sure to check the size and see if it can fit your table.
Overall, it is good for the price.