This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Alternating Current, Motors: Theory and Application, Electric Lighting, Conduit Bending, Pull and Junction Boxes, Conductor Installations, Cable Tray, Conductor Terminations and Splices, Grounding and Bonding, Circuit Breakers and Fuses, Control Systems and Fundamental Concepts.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
· Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback (Includes access code for Instructor Resource Center) 978-0-13-257108-1
· AIG Paperback + Contren Connect Access Code PACKAGE 978-0-13-275952-6
· AIG Contren Connect Access Code ONLY 978-0-13-276927-3
· TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccercontrenirc.com. Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.
· Additional TestGen Software Access Code Cards 978-0-13-257226-2
· PowerPoint® Presentation Slides 978-0-13-257132-6
Trainee Guide Hardcover + Access Card Package: $121 978-0-13-275954-0
Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package: $119 978-0-13-275955-7
IG Paperback + Access Card Package: $194 978-0-13-275952-6
Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide: $96 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-276918-1
Access Card ONLY for IG: $100 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-276927-3
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide: $96 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-292130-5
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for AIG: $100 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-292131-2