|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.6 x 3.31 x 3.11 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Consider these available items
BEGOST AC 120V Plug Power Meter Energy Electricity Usage Monitor Watt Voltage Amps Meter with LCD Display, Overload Protection and 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Measuring Different Parameters]: It can measuring different parameters such as power(W), energy(kWh), volts, current, hertz, power factor, minimum/maximal power, time and days.
- [Calculate Electricity Expense]: kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on, with calculating electricity expense function, it can help you reduce your energy cost.
- [Built-in Battery]: With 3.6V rechargeable battery(NI-MH), it can store electricity. This allows meter to be moved and viewed without losing readings.
- [LCD Display]: With large clear display for easy reading. The screen dimension is about 45mm*60mm. The font on the screen is very clear.
- [Overload Protect Function]: When the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor, then a “OVERLOAD” will display on the LCD. It’s safe to operate it.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
＊With measuring different parameters functions, it has 7 different display modes. You can choose the suitable mode according to your requirement. And this can help you save the energy and money.
Mode 1: Time/Watt/Cost Display
Mode 2: Time/Cumulative Electrical Quantity Display
Mode 3: Time/Voltage/Frequency Display
Mode 4: Time/Current/Power Factor Display
Mode 5: Time/Minimum Power Display
Mode 6: Time/Maximal Power Display
Mode 7: Time/Price Display
＊With electricity expense calculating, you can monitor which appliance cost the highest energy. In this way, you can determine if this appliance is really worth keeping plugged in.
＊ With overload protect function, it more safe for you to use this item when the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor.
Operating voltage: AC 120V
Wide voltage range: 110V-130V
Operating current: 15A Max
Wattage display: 0W-9999W
Voltage display range: 0V-9999V
Frequency display: 0Hz-9999Hz
Current display: 0.0A---15.0A
Price display range: 0.00cost/kWh---99.99cost/kWh
Timing display range: 0 second---9999 days
Total kWh and cost display: 0.000kWh---999kWh,0.00cost---9999cost
Power meter *1
1. If an abnormal display appears or the buttons produce no response, the instrument must be reset. You can press the RESET button to do this.
2. Mode 7 can directly occur while press down the button ”cost”.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BTW, my Chevy Volt "fills the tank" from empty using 13.9 kWh. (You have to subtract the opening kWh reading from the end reading.) The meter will also tell me that the cost of recharging from 0 is "146" or $1.46. Based upon approx.a 40 mile range, I calculate that the cost of driving my Volt is 3.65 cents per mile. I always wondered about that.
Also, if you plug this meter into the upper part of your electric receptacle, you can still plug in another device in the lower part of the receptacle. Some meters cover both receptacles, so be sure to compare when you are shopping around. BTW, I have no relationship with Begost and I paid full price on Amazon, which I thought was very reasonable.
the cost measure would be nice if i could take it to 3 decimal places as my electrical company charges by the half cent (not a huge deal) and i would love if it was able to be mounted on a wall or something next to a power strip, most power strips dont really have the room for this.
just a note for a new version, mabye give us a modular type style for direct on plug or a short AC wire to place away from the splitters and/or relieve some space on inline strips.
All in all, good unit. does exactly what it says