Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Electro-Harmonix Black Finger Tube Compression Pedal" and save 55% off the $268.38 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Electro-Harmonix Black Finger Tube Compression Pedal
|Price:||$316.03 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- 2 different light sources (LED and lamp) for uniquely varied compressionsDual-tube compression circuitsFull 300 volts of swing
- One tube handles the compression stage while the other manages the gain stage
- And unlike other "tube" hyped products on the market, which use 9 to 50 volts, the Black Finger's design allows a full 300 volts of swing to be utilized
- This makes it a true tube compressor in every sense
- Whether used as part of an effects loop or with direct guitar, bass or voice, the Black Finger will give music the type of treatment that simply cannot be achieved via plug-in emulation or with any other analog or digital product that doesn't cost thousands of dollars
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dual tube magic! Using the same professional-grade techniques as the most revered, vintage, high-end studio compressors, the Black Finger's two different light sources (LED and lamp) offer uniquely varied compressions. Unlike other "tube hyped" products on the market, which use 9 to 50 volts, the Black Finger's toroidal transformer allows for a full 300 volts of swing, preserving the attack while providing the warmest compression imaginable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first impression about Black Finger was awful. It seemed to me noisy, difficult to use, low sustain and bad compression. Then I decided to go through it and with some accurate setting I obtained really a great sound. By the time being, Black finger is in my favorite pedal and my Keeley is in the cupboard.
This Pedal is a mixture of Booster, valve preamp and Compressor. It doesn't have big sustain but it enhances a lot the strat type sound. However, I couldn't get a good sound when I used it with SG and Les Paul. I have 3 Fender Stratocaster, 1 telecaster and 1 thinline. With all of them Black Finger was extraordinary. If I lose it I will by a new one immediately.