Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on September 30, 2016
This is a pretty good analog delay. The mod switch is interesting, but not really necessary unless you are going to use this sort of like a Uni-Vibe. I'm a big fan of EHX and have many of their pedals. I agree with some posts mentioning apparent quality issues. I think EHX needs to take a look at some of the quality issues folks are describing including the screw threads on the box as they tend not to be accurate. I've had this problem with the EHX Soul Food and Satisfaction pedals. Maybe they got a bad batch of cases. I did find it useful that this pedal has a trim pot to adjust the Modulation. It is trim pot 8 and is labeled as such. I found that turning the trim clockwise 90 degrees reduces modulation, and for me improves usefulness when mod switch is on. Overall, this is a pretty good analog delay.
on March 2, 2016
Just got the Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay today, and first surprise it comes with a battery all ready to go. And I immediately like the gray metal look and feel and the nice compact size.
I wanted a good analog delay on my lap-steel, ran through a Fender 25 watt amp, so plug it in! This little "Toy" really adds dept and really bumps up the sound of the lap-steel with just a little slap-back delay. And with the flip of a switch it also has a nice shimmer effect, but wait, there's more. I can get the UFO sound we all like to play with when not playing the serious stuff.
Again I have only played it for an hour but I am totally satisfied with the analog sound. Maybe I will take it t the jam room tomorrow and run the lap-steel thru a 50 watt vintage Ampeg Tube Amp and really give it the twice over.
on January 7, 2016
I tried it yesterday, This thing is amazing, just what i was looking for. It is my first owned Delay pedal, so can really compare that much
I did notice small difference between the Mod on/off... i was expecting a huge difference... Will play with it further and update this review as necessary
on August 13, 2016
This guitar pedal works great when I first got it. After a few days it does not work correctly. Changed the battery and still will not work. I have tried two and both did the same thing. I have researched and found that they made a bad batch of them. I would not buy. I returned the pedal to Amazon for a refund.
on November 15, 2013
A good unit to have some fun with. I use mine for bass, and it works great. It is a little finicky as far as getting it set up. I ended up with something that was kind of a reverb with a slight delay kind of effect. I haven't played around with the mod switch all too much as of yet. I have had a couple people tell me that what I'm doing with this can't be done with other pedals that they've used. Worth trying out if nothing else. I've happy with mine.
on January 23, 2017
this thing is incredible. the possibility to tune the modulation is a nice touch by EHX. very happy with it. I would like to know which lot to modulate feedback, sometimes you want more self oscillation.
on September 6, 2015
Worked for two months then stopped. I found the same issue happened with other people listed on a peddle forum. Apparently they released a bad batch of these pedals with zero attempt to recall.
on February 8, 2012
Just arrived today so I had a time after work to test it. Works perfectly with silent switching. Even worked with no noise whatsoever with my power supply which is a little noisy with my other pedals. Controls are pretty simple to dial in a good useable sound easily. The chorus switch gives an interesting almost spacey detuned sound depending where the controls are set. I think I like it with all controls around 10 oclock for a good starting position.
on March 10, 2017
Sounds good.
on November 26, 2016
High frequency noise when pedal is active, was hoping for the best it turns out "toy" is an accurate name. Exchanging for MXR

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.