Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Electro-Voice RE320 Variable-D Dynamic Vocal & Ins..." and save 26% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Electro-Voice RE320 Variable-D Dynamic Vocal & Instrument Microphone
- Variable-D pattern control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts Integrated hum bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves
- Case Material Metal Connector Type 3-pin XLRDiameter (Max) 49.2 mm (1.94")Element Dynamic N/Dym Magnet Structure Finish Semi gloss black Frequency Response 30 - 18,000 Hz (kick curve), 45 - 18,000 Hz (generic curve)
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced 150 ΩMic Type Instrument/Vocal Open Circuit Voltage 2.5 mV/Pascal Polar Pattern Cardioid Power Requirement None
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Variable-D pattern control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated humbucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves
Variable-D Dynamic Vocal & Instrument Microphone
Make room in the mic locker for your new go-to mic. Broadening the application zone of this classic Electro-Voice form, the RE320 breaks new ground in the studio and live performance microphone world.
A professional-grade dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the best possible tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing a wide variety of vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic response, and pleasing natural tone.
Electro-Voice Broadcast Microphones
Building on a long legacy of outstanding performance and reliability, Electro-Voice studio and field production microphones have earned their place at the top of the broadcast industry. From the announce booth to the recording studio and out into the field, EV radio and television mics are the number-one choice for anyone who makes their living with their voice. Led by the legendary RE20 and RE27N/D Variable-D vocal microphones, our broadcast line sets the standard that professionals everywhere depend on.