Protect your purchase
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Top accessories customers bought with this item
Electro-Voice RE50/B Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone
- Ultimate news gathering microphone
- Extremely effective and unique handling-noise isolation system
- Unsurpassed ruggedness and reliability in every environment
- Self generating, no battery or phantom power required
- Consistent response with distance
- no muddy lows when used close to lips
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
RE50/B Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone. The Electro-Voice RE50/B is a specially shock-isolated, omnidirectional, dynamic microphone that was created for the most exacting professional applications. An advancement in shock-mounting techniques, it was designed particularly for handheld broadcast and sound- reinforcement use. All handling noise, clothing noise, and even cord shock have been isolated from the microphone element so that mechanically induced noise is greatly reduced. By use of a high-mass zinc internal acoustic chamber, shock mounted within the machined-aluminum outercasing, the RE50/B offers a degree of isolation unprecedented in omnidirectional dynamic microphones. The internal transducer uses a mechanical nesting concept all its own. Each part is nested inside another so that the transducer (head assembly) is nearly a solid structure. It is highly resistant to damage from shock. The diaphragm is unaffected by temperature extremes and atmospheric conditions. A carefully designed integral windscreen and blast filter provides excellent protection from wind noise, excessive sibilance and annoying "P- popping." The RE50/B has a grille that bounces back to retain its shape. A four-stage pop filter prevents dust and magnetic particles from reaching the diaphragm. The RE50/B's attractive, nonreflecting, semi-gloss black finish is ideal for on-camera use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find that the output level of this mic is a bit low, but I am able to get enough gain out of my mic preamps to take care of that. But before buying this, you should also consider the very similar RE50N/D-B, which has a higher output level.
Professional ENG Sound Person, Portland, OR