Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on June 8, 2017
Over and over I was told that anything other than water was worthless. When I workout I sweat in the extreme. Water helps. I tried this and the effect was noticeable from the first time. I don't care about the taste, I absorbed the fluid and electrolytes immediately and absolutely I notice the difference. Energy during workout is higher and recovery is much faster.
on October 10, 2016
I am not qualified to discuss the effects of this product. I bought it hoping that this ElectroMIX Emergen-C drink mix would work for me to replace a much more expensive brand of drink mix I use now walking the golf course.

I am going back to my expensive drink mix and staying there.

This product probably does everything it is advertised to do but ...... the taste is just off the chart not what I am looking for.
on March 16, 2017
This stuff is really good. I drink it iced with sparkling water (which makes it fizz all over the counter) and also hot, as if I'm drinking tea. I am on a keto diet (which I am not going to explain here) that leaves me thirsty all the time and these little puppies relieve my thirst in a flash.
on September 28, 2013
I was using a gatorade mix from Costco, which was mostly sugar water. Instead of going to a health or sports store, I shopped around Amazon, read the reviews, and purchased 1-box of ElectroMIX. The bad reviews seemed to focus on the taste. But I found the taste is exactly what I expected ... not too strong, just a hint of lemon/lime. Exactly what I wanted. A little flavor, a bunch of electrolytes, zero sugar, and zero calories. LOVE IT! I'm going to buy a case of this stuff.
on March 15, 2016
I'm thrilled to find an electrolyte drink without sugar. The amount of sugar in Gatorade type drinks makes me want to vomit, so I've just been drinkg water with himalayan sea salt and powdered potassium. My doctor recommended this ElectroMix. I think it tastes really good, lemon limey. Yes, there are 3g of carbs, but other sports drinks have 10x as many, and barely any potassium.

Just be careful with price. Some people here on Amazon are charging twice what others are charging. (from $8 Prime sold by Amazon, to over $16 with shipping included.) I am rating 4* because of the confusion with ingredients and pricing.
on September 16, 2015
I love this stuff after having it recommended by my doc. I am not sure I can contribute it directly but I have lowered my blood pressure by a good 20 points since taking it. I love the flavor (then again I love sparkling water) and you can vary the concentration as you deem fit. It is particularly good if you are a high salter person like me. This tends to counter the bloating feeling after high intakes of sodium.

Great product.
on November 2, 2013
Earlier this year, I discovered that artificial sweeteners make my hypotension symptoms worse. I switched to full-sugar energy drinks for the gym, but couldn't get enough protein because all my calories went to sugar.

I went looking for electrolytes I could add to water. Electromix is perfect. It gives me back the energy during my workout without artificial or natural sweeteners. I use one every single workout.

My mom recently (a week ago) caught a stomach flu (she thought it was food poisoning, she was so sick). She couldn't keep anything down and felt wiped out. Thanks to amazon prime, I had a box of electromix at her house across the country the next day. She told me it was a lifesaver; she felt stronger after drinking a packet with water, and did this a couple of times each day (you don't want to overdo it with all these heavy minerals) for the next few days until her stomach could keep down solid foods.

I couldn't be happier.
on March 10, 2015
I have some health issues that cause me to get dehydrated very easily. I've tried several electrolyte mixures and this is the best. The effervesence is mild and the taste is so light you could add your own favorite flavoring if you wanted to, but as is it doesn't have the yucky twang and aftertaste some powders have. It makes quick work of relieving the dehydration "headache" and getting energy levels back up to normal for me. I've only used it around home so far but expect it to be a better product than anything else I've tried to take hiking & kayaking as it works so fast and is easy to get down. Also a lot of bang for the buck with 30 packets to a box.
on July 12, 2017
Love it. Economical way to make my own sports drink & keeps my hydrated after summer workouts.
on February 3, 2017
I've been buying this mix for years. It's good - does the same job as Gatorade with much less sugar. However they changed the electrolyte mix (removed Chromium) without changing the bar code. Is that even legal? A few years back they added stevia, also without changing the label. It's a great product, by the companies conduct is suspect.