Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Electrolux Bagged Vacuum EL4015A Silent Performer ..." and save 56% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Electrolux Bagged Vacuum EL4015A Silent Performer Canister
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silence Pro system for minimal noise and disruption
- 360-Degree motion technology for easy maneuverability
- 3-in-1 crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle
- Automatic cord Rewind
- HEPA filter captures 99.97Percent of airborne pollutants to freshen your home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Electrolux EL4015A SilentPerformer Deep Clean Canister Vacuum
A more serene and powerful way to clean
Enjoy a more serene and powerful way to clean with the Electrolux SilentPerformer deep clean canister vacuum. Its Silent Pro System includes the canister, motor and sound-softening motorized powerhead to provide powerful cleaning performance with minimal noise and disruption. You can breathe easy thanks to its clean-air filtration system, featuring a filter that captures 99.97 percent of all airborne pollutants 0.3 micron or larger to freshen your home. Easily clean stairs, furniture and other hard-to-reach places thanks to the SilentPerformer's convenient 3-in-1 crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. You'll be amazed at how easily the vacuum's dual nozzles move from bare floors to carpeting, and how smoothly it maneuvers around furniture thanks to 360° motion technology, to thoroughly clean every surface in your home.
- Silent Pro System
- Powerful multisurface cleaning
- 3-in-1 cleaning tool
- Clean-air filtration system
- Pro Power floor nozzle
- 360° motion technology
- Easy access to dust bag and filter
- Stores easily in two convenient positions
- Automatic cord rewind
Silent Pro System
The canister, motor and sound-softening motorized powerhead are engineered to provide powerful cleaning performance with minimal noise and disruption in your home.
Powerful multisurface cleaning
A low profile floor nozzle, motorized powerhead and speed control switch provide deep cleaning suction on carpets to thoroughly clean your home.
3-in-1 cleaning tool
A convenient 3-in-1 crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle store onboard to clean furniture, stairs and other hard-to-reach areas.
Clean-air filtration system
HEPA filter captures 99.97% of all airborne pollutants 0.3 micron or larger to freshen your home.
|EL4021A: Silent Performer Cyclonic||EL4012A: Silent Performer Filter Bag||EL4335B: Ultra Flex Deep Clean||EL4015A: Silent Performer Deep Clean||EL7085B: Ultra One Sealed System|
|Motor Power||1080 Watts||1200 Watts||1440 Watts||1440 Watts||1440 Watts|
|Dirt Containment||Bagless Cup||Filter Bag Style S||Bagless Cup||Filter Bag Style S||Filter Bag Style S|
|Electronic Suction Control & Swivel Nozzle||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Self Cleaning Brushroll||✓||✓|
|LED Nozzle Headlights||✓||✓||✓|
|3 in 1 Cleaning Tool & Deluxe Bare Floor Cleaning Tool||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bonus Motorized Upholstery Tool||✓|
|Filter Type||HEPA Filter||HEPA Filter||HEPA Filter||HEPA Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||5 Year Limited||7 Year Limited|
Enjoy a powerfully quiet clean with the Electrolux EL4015A Silent Performer. Its Silence Pro System includes the canister, motor and sound-softening nozzle, which provides powerful cleaning performance with minimal noise and disruption. You can breathe easy thanks to its Clean-Air Filtration System, featuring a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of all airborne pollutants 0.3 micron or larger to freshen your home. Easily clean stairs, furniture and other hard-to-reach places thanks to the Silent Performer's convenient 3-in-1 crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. You'll be amazed at how easily the vacuum's dual nozzles move from bare floors to carpeting, and how smoothly it maneuvers around furniture thanks to 360-degree Motion Technology, to thoroughly clean every surface in your home.
Compare with similar items
Electrolux EL4335B Corded Ultra Flex Canister Vacuum, Watermelon Red
Kenmore 81614 Bagged Canister Vac with Pet PowerMate in Purple
Electrolux EL4012A Silent Performer Bagged Canister Vacuum with 3-In-1 Crevice Tool and HEPA Filter
Electrolux EL7085B Ultraone Deluxe Canister Vacuum
Electrolux EL4335A Corded Ultra Flex Canister Vacuum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PriceGrab||American Top Deals!||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Think BIG|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 17.5 x 9 in||11.5 x 17 x 13 in||16.22 x 27.95 x 13.78 in||9 x 16 x 10 in||9 x 19 x 12 in||11.5 x 13 x 20 in|
|Item Weight||9.8 lbs||11.6 lbs||22 lbs||16.8 lbs||12 lbs||11.6 lbs|
|Additional Features||corded||corded||corded||—||corded||Self-cleaning brush roll|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with a "3-in-one" attachment of a brush, crevice and upholstery tool. This keeps attachments to a minimum, with the 3-in-one, hard floor head, and motorized carpet head. The wand is a variable length and was tall enough for me at 6' to not have to bend to use it. The canister is light and easy to carry or pull. It is definitely quieter than any other vacuum I have used. In fact the sound of the air going into the nozzle is louder than the vacuum motor. I used it to clean our hardwood floors first. The suction power is very good! I only had to get within 6" or so of loose things like dust and pet fur and it pulled them right in. There was no dust or dander blown back out the exhaust that I could sense, and I am mildly allergic to cats so I would have noticed. It sucked up a almond in the shell from the floor with no problem (the kittens like to bat them around the floor :). The canister stayed behind me most of the time when I was vacuuming around the rooms, which I expect. I want a canister vacuum to be light and mobile enough that I don't notice it following me around as I vacuum. But that leads me to a few issues I had while using it.
1) The cord should be 5-10' longer. It's about 18', but that would not reach all of the areas on my first floor that I wanted to vacuum. Unplugging and replugging several times is a pain.
2) The flexible hose is large diameter and very stiff. I got hand-fatigue after about 10 minutes of fighting against the stiff hose. It was difficult to vacuum with the hose across my body (e.g. vacuum wand on right, canister on left). And when turning the wand to pivot the vacuum head to get into corners or around objects, the hose was definitely a hindrance.
3) The flexible hose is short. One benefit of a canister vacuum is you are free from a heavy motor to clean stairs, drapes, etc. But to do stairs, you would have to carry the motor with you after the first few stairs.
4) The flexible hose comes out of the top of the canister. With most canister vacuums I have used before, the hose comes directly out of the front of the canister, so you can pull the canister along behind you and it self-steers as you go. But with this one, the hose connects at the top-front, so there is more resistance to making sharp turns and backing up with it. A couple times I found myself kicking the canister to get it back behind me.
The S-bag this uses is relatively small, but the bags are easy to find and are not too expensive. Here are some at about $1.50 per bag: Genuine Electrolux S-Bag Classic Vacuum Bag, (4 packs of 5 Bags = 20 Bags). The HEPA filter is a bit more, around $15, and you can 'upgrade' to anti-odor or a washable one like these: Electrolux S-Filter H12 Washable HEPA Filter (EL012W) or Genuine Electrolux Anti-Odor HEPA Filter EL020.
Personally, I would compare this model with some other canisters that have a longer and better hose, and a longer power cord. Compare power and weight vs. price of vacuum and replacement filters/bags. If you like Electrolux brand and don't need the motorized brushroll for carpets, you might also consider this model for less money: Electrolux EL4012A Silent Performer Bagged Canister With 3-In-1 Crevice Tool with Hepa Filter, Blue.
It is quiet and vacuums nicely and has convenient setting and features. My comment would be that there is so much plastic used in these products that we may be disappointed in the reliability of these newer vacuums. My old Electrolux performed like an army tank.
All was good, until my power nozzle locking position feature broke. ISo now I have to take it to an authorized repair service provider.
This is fine, but these folks are not really close by. One place I called said they no longer service Electrolux and that Electrolux is now owned by another company, Eureka. I have had good experience with Eureka over the years, so I feel confident that they will make things right.
I called customer service and spoke with a very courteous and attentive representative. That was to the company's credit that they hire very good and competent people to man the phones.
The repair store told me that electrolux had just been sold and was a bad product. He told me to expect the item to crack again.
Don't buy it!